Lombardi breaks down AFC picture

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ConcordeChops, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Tyche

Tyche New Member

Hartline actually caught the balls thrown to him with incredible efficiency. He averaged over 16 yards a grab. He just didn't have the throws coming his way with no cemented #1. I think he'll have some success down the field, which would incredibly odd given his disabilities. (playing WR for OSU and being white).

2. MARSHALL~LAW

MARSHALL~LAW New Member

Thats not true. Hartline did a great job last year on the deep balls! He may not be as fast as Ginn, but he sure as hell doesn't have hands of cinder blocks like Ginn either. Hartline has great hands, and always seems to find a way to get behind a defender and get open. Hartline will be our #2 this year.

As far as Ginn goes...... I'm so glad that fool is gone. Dude couln't catch worth crap. Yea, he played good against the Jets, but otherwise...... he sucked. If he catches the 1 pass against the Colts, we win. If he catches the 1 ball against the Titans, we win, if he catches the 1 ball against the Saints we more than likely win. ( we were up by 7, he lets a ball bounce off his chest that gets int, and gives them the momentum). I can sit here and say would have won all day long, bottom line is we lost. Ginn had to go, and I was just as happy to see that happen, as I was to see New England lose to the Giants in the SB!!!!

3. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I was going off of what other "experts" have been saying. To be honest I don't know the speed of your receivers just relaying the info I read, but also agree with based on what I did see last year. Hartline was a pretty good route runner but isn't know for the "big play", but maybe Marshall will help in that regard.

Having a dynamic TE does open a lot of other options too, which I don't see Fasano doing.