Lol we are a joke...Jets coaching staff trolling too

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Poeman, Dec 1, 2014.

1. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Idzik after he realized Rex and Marty were trolling.
    [​IMG]

2. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

We do, don't worry.

The whole handling of the Miami FG before the half just was frustrating. I still have no fucking clue what the thought was. So Geno can throw an INT, what kind of defeat attitude is that mindset? Why is he in the game then if you are expecting the worst possible outcome?

We had timeouts(For once, for once, for once) heading into the half, just take one shot. You don't like what you see, just head into the half. But just try. Maybe you get 30 yards and set Folk up for a FG attempt. Maybe. But its all what if's now.

3. PolygamyWinsChampionships

PolygamyWinsChampionships Well-Known Member

Yep. That's where the team is at right now.

4. johnny

johnny Well-Known Member

That's because Rex has never believed that the object of the offense is to score lots of points and win games. His philosophy has always been for the offense to do just enough for the defense to win the game. Sometimes he has been successfully, but mostly he has not. The league has passed Rex up.

5. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

4-8 for 42 yards before the last drive.

6. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

Dennis Waszak Jr.
    A sighing Rex: "I can't believe we're 2-10. It's a joke." #Jets
    if true fire the bum now. everyone in the locker room hurting, my ass. they aren't spending good money on tickets and merchandise they are getting paid to lose that helps ease the pain paid for psl like some of the fans did and then shell out a few hundred for every game and tell us how it hurts again.

7. Longsuffering88

Longsuffering88 Well-Known Member

I agree

Something was up- I'm really good at reading people

Rex in the post game was odd- seemed fake sadness...

I think Rex wanted to funk Idzik ( but still win) ... But losing didn't exactly break him up either..

8. pdxdrew

pdxdrew Well-Known Member

There is more wrong to this team than just bad play, its like nobody is communicating.

9. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Back by popular demand for an limited engagement I give you: The Coach Trolling Thread.. ( hold applause)

Poeman likes this.
  10. wewantsapp

wewantsapp Well-Known Member

If this is true, then hopefully any future employers of Rex should take note that when he doesnt get his way (and shouldn't after a 2-10/coaching job) he tries to burn it all down himself. Polarizing figures like Rex Ryan do not end up being effective head coaches.

Red Menace and Cakes like this.
  11. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

It is truly sickening that Rex Ryan was castrated at some point in time.

I would like the next Jets head coach to have a pair of testicles and start who the heck he wants to start.

12. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Because Rex finally realized we don't have a qb on the roster,and shoved Idziks face in a pile of shit

13. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

Wow the thread Is Back. I can't tell if this is just. And coaching performance or a brilliant acting pwrformance. Either way it sucks to be fan if this garbage

14. geomon

geomon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

JetLifeLo likes this.
  15. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

I think it's more than trolling ... I think Rex was sending a three part message to the fanbase and media (and maybe the owner, but I doubt it because the owner is football-ignorant):

1. Idzik made me play Geno rather than the QB that I think gives us the best chance to win (Vick), so Geno took every snap against my wishes, and

2. The best (only?) chance the Jets had to beat the Dolphins, while my hands are tied with Geno at QB (which it is), is to never let him throw the ball, so that's exactly what my game plan was and exactly what we did, and

3. Even though I was forced to play the worst starting QB in the league, I still almost beat the Dolphins playing exactly the style of football I've wanted to play since we got here (and that got us to two AFC Championship games) and if we could hire a GM that could acquire me a QB that is simply league average, rather than the worst in the league (like I've been stuck with for 6 years straight), we'd be perennial contenders.

16. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

awww. poor Rex

FJF likes this.
  17. geomon

geomon Well-Known Member

Thank god for Idzik in that case. We don't need any more wins this year.

18. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

Well, that's just it ... Rex is not going to go out and intentionally lose ... particularly when it's almost a certainty he's fired at the end of the season. He has absolutely no reason to intentionally lose and tank. Idzik on the other hand, probably wants to lose (unless he thinks there's a chance he's fired if they lose out). The two are completely at odds. Last night was Rex doing is absolute best to give Idzik the finger (after Idzik flipped Rex the bird by mandating Geno play).

19. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

So much secret drama being derived from so few facts.

Our offense is built to run the ball, and we were playing a team that doesn't defend the run well. Our offense is not built to pass the ball, and we were playing a team with a dominant pass defense. Our special teams were terrible. We lost a close game and Rex was dejected about it after the game - He knows he's getting fired, but he is a proud guy who is trying to win games with the team he's got. Moving on.

Br4d likes this.
  20. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Idzik didn't change Rex's offense from Ground and Pound. Rex hired Marty Mornhinweg two weeks before Idzik was hired.