Kyle Wilson

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Pluvrr, Apr 22, 2010.

1. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

jesus christ where do these retards come from?

2. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Miami ..............lol

3. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

I notice when a person of questionable intelligence feels threatened, they tend to spew hateful comments, interesting... It's late , I'll be back tomorrow after rounds 4+ 5. Goodnight Jet nation.

#563 ElleClouds, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2010
  4. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Lol When you enter a battle of wits.... do yourself a favor and come armed.

Throughout your stay here your arguments are either factually wrong, have material facts omitted, dishonest, inciteful or just plain fucking stupid. You sir are a typical troll fanboi of another team just here to be an asshole. I am in no way threatened by you.

There is only one thing worse than a dumbass, and that is a dumbass that thinks he is a smartass. Thanks for putrefying this thread.

5. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Can the uninformed Fin Fan tell me why that horrible rap lyric is in his signature... holy shit is that stupid.

6. ........

........ Trolls

Interesting that when I tried to actually mention a positive for her team, she completely ignored it. She's just angling for a fight. Time to ignore her.

7. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

Actually I had no follow up to your good post. I read it and agreed with what you posted but felt no need to add on. Time to ignore her was semi- funny, but don't take my idleness as a diss.

8. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

the lyric reads:

...and it takes me back
    so i play it back
    relay the facts, then it's made into your favorite track
    and it's, all for the love like a crush
    only right I get my bills up front like a duck

still, at times I rewind my mind
    even a rich man can be poor by design...

It means I've been doing music for the love for over 12 years (paid dues), so when the money comes, it's only right I get it up front, no questions asked. What's so hard to understand about that? There was a play on words considering (bills) is used as an object of monetary value and as the (bill) on the front of a duck.

I didn't think the line was stupid at all and if you want to hear the full song Fame Classic.mp3 - 2.77MB .. rip it or love it.

#568 ElleClouds, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2010
  9. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Wow, I didn't think the lyrics could look any worse.

10. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

You should try listening to the song before feeling so strong about it. It's music. You can read it, but it's meant to be heard. No hard feelings Cato, if you didn't like it, then so be it.

11. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Man you make phins fans look bad with that silly stuff.

12. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Aflac!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Pluvrr

Pluvrr Active Member

Is anyone else worried that Kyle Wilson played in the WAC? Making tacklers miss ain't that hard in the WAC. For example, Kyle's 3 TD returns in 2008 were against Fresno State (7-6); Idaho (2-10); and Nevada (7-6). Not exactly high caliber teams.

14. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this was posted yet, but I found it amusing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCkCRm-EcMw[/youtube]

15. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

What the hell did you just say about Fresno State?

Fresno consistently has some of the best special teams play in the country.

...and no, I'm not worried that he played in the WAC. Look who went #12 overall: Ryan Mathews out of FRESNO STATE.

16. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlmz_L1-aHw[/YOUTUBE]

17. Pluvrr

Pluvrr Active Member

Heh, you don't live in Fresno, do you? I do. I live about 5 blocks from the Fresno State Bulldog stadium. I know the Fresno State teams year in and year out. They have some good years and they have some bad years. Even in their good years they will only play high ranking teams early on in their schedule (to get outside the WAC) and then a bowl game at the end. When they play bad they play really bad. So you have to look at how well they did that specific year and in 2008 when Wilson had the TD they were mediocre at best losing to teams such as Louisiana Tech, Nevada, and Hawaii. They also lost to Boise State 61-10 in that game.

I think Pat Hill is a great coach and Fresno State can have some good years giving high ranked teams a run for their money and even beating them. But they suffer from a lack of consistency even against a weak conference schedule like the WAC.

18. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Is that a serious question?

You aren't from around these parts, huh?

I went to Fresno State. I follow their football team like it's my job. I can guaran-fuckin-tee you don't know more about this team that I do.

Fresno can play and beat anybody. I think it's time for Hill to go, especially if the Dogs don't win the WAC in the next couple of years. You're right about them being very inconsistent. Hill sets high goals every year - he's too focused on getting to the BCS bowls and not on winning the conference...so when the team loses, they give up.

Kyle Wilson is the best defensive player that I've ever seen in that conference. I've been calling him the west coast's top corner since the beginning of the football season.

He's an electrifying return man - I don't give a damn who he's returning punts against, he's got elite vision and big time speed.

19. Pluvrr

Pluvrr Active Member

Fair enough. It may be that he fell as far as he did BECAUSE he was playing in the WAC. And if he is one of the top 2 CB's in the draft as some scouts say we should count ourselves very lucky.

I hope he can do in the NFL what he did in college. The Jets seem to think so and they know a lot more than I do.

20. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

again Wilson was a coin flip away from going at #7 overall to the browns. Even if you think we are nuts for believing that, go check out that Tanny/Rex post day 1 presser. They were asked when they first were worried that Wilson would get taken, without hesitation they both said at nearly the same moment "7."

Wilson will be a stud for us and everybody will fall in love with this kid on probably his 3rd PR of the preseason...