Jonathan Vilma on Espnnews

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Pride, Apr 1, 2006.

1. 28rogerblaze51

28rogerblaze51 New Member

^because he has a 2.7 and is not from the U.

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

JV does not stand for Junior Varsity. He brings maturity to the field, plays hard every game, is fast becoming a leader, Defensive Rookie of the Year. Jonathan Vilma for President, for the love of Pete.
    [​IMG]
    You can't fake emotion like that after a loss (12/26/04, 23-7 vs. NE). That's what I call a player.

#22 jetophile, Apr 2, 2006
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2006
  3. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

If I seem uneducated ? it?s probably because I was a student athlete who graduated with a BA in Economics / Finance after having a coach pick 90% of the classes that I never went to. (BTW - ended up with a 3.4 and didn't even buy the books for the last two years)

Just think of their schedules ? do you REALLY think they have time to apply themselves enough to get an honest 3.5 in a real major?

Please?I may sound uneducated but you sound completely naive.

You also should do some research ? as if you had a half a brain you would realize that 99% of my posts are at least 75% sarcastic. Douche bag :rofl2:

4. JVilma51

JVilma51 Member

hes definately a leader that will be around for a while, our defense revolves around him and like he said about leinart he is a winner, he knows coming from MIami

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Looks like VickBlows is applying for his annual summer leave ahead of schedule.