Jets were being paid to honor members of the armed forces?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Pocket Jet, May 11, 2015.

1. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

You should at least be thankful to Rocky2003 for volunteering so assholes like you don't have to be drafted. Did I mention you're an asshole?

Bellows1 likes this.
  2. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Trolls gonna troll.

3. rockyusmc2003

Drafted? lol....These hipsters would be hiding out in Canada.

4. rockyusmc2003

To get back on topic....

I don't see the big deal with them paying the Jets. They have a huge marketing budget, and they are utilizing it. They also pay for commercials, the Navy paid tons to license Godsmack songs for their commercials, Nascar sponsorships etc etc. Much ado about nothing really.

Hobbes3259 likes this.
  5. DRC™

DRC™ Active Member

I have never taken those things seriously. This only validates my sentiments

6. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Yep.Over 30 MILLION between TWO NASCAR teams.

One is forced to wonder if any of the whining weenies served...

(Ahem..Chris Christie, Frank LoBiondo)...

7. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Being an asshole is every person's God given right.

Being willfully ignorant, makes you unworthy of being a citizen.

Lots of military people had it on the line when some asshole parked ballistic missiles 90 miles off the coast of Florida.

Then there was the establishment of client states in the western hemisphere.

Selfish Purposes?

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn Says Hello, you ignorant twat.

8. rockyusmc2003

Considering that a greater amount of those whom enlist come from the south where Nascar is biggest, it actually makes a lot of sense. 30 mil is still super high though, I never realized it was that much.

9. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

My brother was a Marine fighter pilot.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't admire convicts like you and I doubt he feels sorry for you.

He probably just pities you and is slightly torqued that you get the benefits of the protection he provided other deserving Americans.

_

10. roger

roger Active Member

Military personnel are the servants of the wealthy. The only thing the "protect" are the business interests of billionaires. The whole "protect our freedom" and "serve your country" sayings are bullshit masterminded by ultra rich businessmen.

Let's face it, if they said sign up to risk your life to protect Exxon Mobil's profit margins, not many people would volunteer. So they pitch it as patriotic. I feel sorry for the idiots who fall for it. Especially the ones who die so that Halliburton can get another service contract.

Sheep.

11. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

as someone who has many friends and family that are either active or have served honorably, i would just like to say that you are a huge piece of shit, and im disgusted by your presence on this board.

you dont wanna serve, thats fine. i never have, and dont plan on it currently. we are fortunate enough that we live in a country that gives us a choice in the matter.

but to sit there and write something that disrespectful about those that do, and insulting them by calling them sheep and idiots, simply because they chose to serve this country, is absolutely out of line.

so in conclusion, go fuck yourself you anti american piece of shit. if i get banned for this so be it. im sure im not alone in my thoughts and feelings toward you, especially based on your deplorable statements.

74, Footballgod214, FJF and 2 others like this.
  12. roger

roger Active Member

I'm not saying anything new.

Throughout history, the military have always been the pawns of the wealthy. Military personnel are taught to follow obediently and never question orders. What animal does that remind you of? That's right, sheep.

They wrap it in a patriotic blanket to get people like you and your friends and family all fired up, and clearly it works on some portion of the population. But, if you take a few rudimentary history courses and actually pay attention to what's going on in the world, you'll see that in no way does the military "protect my freedom". I bought shares in Halliburton when we sent military personnel into Iraq, so I do appreciate them for protecting my investment. But, my freedom? LOL

Oh, and GFY you rude POS.

13. TonyMaC

TonyMaC Well-Known Member

what ulterior/political motives military personnel are used for doesn't really matter towards appreciating them. we need an active duty military, a group of men and women willing to risk their lives to save that of others abroad and protect our interests. dismiss those interests as you may, i'm sure politics and wealthy constituents play a huge part in where these guys are deployed, but it doesn't mean we should belittle the guys doing the actual grunt work. Its still risking life and limb for something bigger than themselves so that, and this is pretty big, WE don't have to.

maybe the overwhelming amount of displays of military appreciation has you desensitized and jaded to how much respect should be given to these men and women, but don't let that blind you to just how important their job is and how much bravery and endurance they have to have to take it.

14. roger

roger Active Member

That's a fair point.

15. greenbeanz

you dont deserve anything but to be spoken to like shit after what you said. and also, the fact that you have no problem capitalizing on halliburton stock while saying things like that about your country, truly shows what kind of scumbag you are.

and anyone with a brain knows that they do both. only a true piece of garbage would disrespect the fact that they do defend this country while simultaneously trying to profit off them. fuck you pal. fuck everything about you and everything you stand for.

16. roger

roger Active Member

Stay classy, scumbag.

17. greenbeanz

i promise you that i will never show an ounce of respect toward any lowlife that shares your beliefs. you dont deserve it.

18. roger

roger Active Member

You are obviously a low class citizen with little or no knowledge, education or ability to think for yourself. And, you obviously have anger issues.

You'd be perfect for the military. Go sign up.

Oh, and your family and friends in the military are idiots. Sheep.

Carry on, asshat.

19. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Protecting interests here and abroad brought about the profitability, not the other way around.

Military contractors didn't get into the war game to make profits. Being in the war game became profitable.

Twisted logic by our unAmerican trolls, but that's ok.

Let's see what this country, this world would look like without the US military machine.

_

20. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Stop, it's obvious they already have...
    [​IMG]