Jets tickets for Sunday released on ticketmaster!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Mario, Sep 16, 2006.

1. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

does ticketmaster distribute the season tix to some people? I'm just wondering because I got my tix for tomorrow on Ebay,and they came to me via email from ticketmaster.

2. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

dude I was offering section 125 for face value in the ticket forum.....whats wrong with some of you?

3. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

I bet a lot of people don't even know about the ticket forum.

4. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

They are holding open auditions on Broadway for the Grinch That Stole Xmas...the lead role would be perfect:)

Nice pickup Mario...:wink:

Anywho, my advise for getiing tickets through our friendly ticketmaster would be to set up an account and set your alerts for new york jets, they will send you an email when and if they become available...I bought mine on Wednesday at 4:00am in section 101, the server is usually down for maintenance between 2 and 4 am so if you want to beat the Phins fans, be alert and get your ass out of bed early...but it is hit and miss afterall they are sold out for the next millenium or just go to the game and there are tickets to be had, I once sat in front of Richie Sambora at a Denver game back in 2000 or so on the 50 yd line with a ticket I bought at face value...nice people who just wanted a not overly intoxicated fan to sit next to them...

Looking forward to tomorrow, but I don't set my hopes too high this year.

Does anyone know what time they open the gates to let people in? I would like to yell to "Hey Tom, still missing Deion?"

:beer: