Jets SIGNED LeVeon Bell

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BroadwayAaron, Mar 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

DWC had been "permabanned" from this forum so many times that a normal human being would somehow get some sort of message from it and maybe change a wee bit. This is over the course of 10+ years. And it's not just TGG, it is every major Jets forum on the internet. Same exact thing.

And things appear to be the same as they were when he first started polluting the airwaves.

Sorry, the idea of this being a respectable forum for showing him restraint went out the window years ago. He used up more rope than an army of internet morons deserves.

Brook! likes this.
  2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

^Again, temporary avatar change, please. : ) I know exactly who DWC is, but help me out for a second here. Is he also the same guy that had the Amazon-sized girlfriend? I think I may be confusing that with someone else, a poster who used to say believe me you instead of believe you me. If memory fails you on the Queen of the Jungle, I'll hit @The Waterboy on it. He's great at this as is Dierking. As a matter of fact, I PMd Dierking once about it, but he only confirmed the DWC part of the equation.

This reminds me of that nasty parlor game 'Get the Guest' in the play 'Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?' If you know the play you'll laugh.

3. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Understood. As I said, if there is behavior before my time on here, then forgive my ignorance. I was basing my response off the posts I have seen.

Brook! likes this.
  4. jetophile

You know that saying you had to be there? Be glad you weren't. That aside, being out of the loop doesn't make your opinion wrong.

5. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

Yes, that’s him and that was his GF. She was about a foot taller than him and he was wearing platform shoes. Prom pictures or something from his MySpace page.

He posted that pic on another forum I used to frequent and they savaged him.

He was permabanned under 3 separate usernames on that forum, then begged a mod to come back under a prior username with the promise he’d behave and within 2 months was permabanned again. Forever.

6. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I've been around a while too and I believe this sounds correct.

7. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Also, if memory serves correct, @Brook! levied a final warning and the next would be a perma-ban.

I posted this months back here when DWC was banned a couple months ago:
    This forum used to have a policy posted that if you get perma-banned, you are perma-banned for life. If you come back under another alias and this is confirmed, your alias(es) are perma-banned as well.

The problem is (and I deal with this in the corporate world -- leading a team of several people) the moment you start making accommodations for people, the accommodation -- or the expectation of an accommodation becomes the rule, not the exception.

Have to be careful with the accommodations, people take feet when given inches.

Brook! likes this.
  8. Rollo Tomassi

I’ve heard he was also permabanned on a Tampa Bay Rays board. And they only have like 7 fans.

9. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Haha yeah literally like multiple people though in this conversation have been banned and returned under different names

Barcs is annoying I get it. He doesn’t bother me as much as he does some people, idk why. Maybe I just don’t read his paragraphs enough to care

HomeoftheJets and FJF like this.
  10. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I can appreciate this. Though I have not been perma'd so I feel I can comment from some high ground here =)

#710 GQMartin, Mar 19, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    BrowningNagle likes this.
  11. BrowningNagle

very cool. Curtis Martin was always willing to sign things for people, he is a good man.

When he was still playing there was an article in S.I. one year about the most autograph friendly players in the league and Curtis Martin was high on the list. I told my little nephew about it who was obsessed with him. He sent one of Martin's cards in the mail to the Jets address, with a little note asking for an autograph. I didn't think it would actually work, I figured Martin was just friendly with autographs if you saw him in person. BUT- it wasn't even that long after, the mail came in and my nephew opened it, the card was signed and there was a little note of encouragement from Martin. He is the man

Brook! and NCJetsfan like this.
  12. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

DWC isn't Barcs. Another terrible wannabe rapper, but not the same guy. I don't think Barcs ever came back.

Brook! likes this.
  13. BrowningNagle

Oh wow, I never knew that

14. jetophile

I called it!!! I guess jeto wasn't all that crazy and clueless after all. Lol.

That picture is branded into my brain box. Tall blonde with long hair and a navy blue mini dress and high heels smiling and leaning down to hug him while towering over him. "HARRY!!!" Some of you will get that, some of you won't, but the movie reference is here for those who won't/don't:

Horror Flick Fans: List Your Faves (Made For TV/Sci-Fi Mixes Welcome) & Critique Away

Hahaha.

15. Rollo Tomassi

I see what you did there--well done. :D

16. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

70 because they're a baseball team.

CotcheryFan and FJF like this.
  17. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Bobo's not so stupid...

18. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

My grandma's church group when to NYC on a bus trip (about 20+ yrs ago). They were sightseeing and found themselves on an elevator when the door opened. A large black man came in with a pitbull (the thing nightmares are made of for little old ladies). The black man yelled at the woman: "SIT DOWN", so the did. The man started laughing and explained he was yelling at his dog, not them. He apologized and seemed nice, and wrote down the name of a close by restaurant they could get a good lunch at. So they went there. When the check came, it said 'Paid for by Reggie Jackson'. They had no clue who he was!

Sam Hammer likes this.
  19. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

Who was that other poster who got perma-banned a few years back? He was always provocative and got under ppl's skin 'bigly'. There was a lot of debate when he got banned. I was ok with it at the time, but have to admit TGG got a bit boring after his ban. What was his name????? Dang. Brain fart....

20. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

There's a few that were banned that, honestly, I miss.

And for good reason.

They made us all look smarter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.