Jets sign WR Jason Hill

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BroadwayAaron, Oct 3, 2012.

1. kiwitexansfan

kiwitexansfan New Member

I really didn't come to talk negative.

What positive things can I come and say about your team?

No Jets fans I can see are saying anything positive, this is the dumpster fire thread isn't it?

2. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

HAHAHAHA! U couldn't make this shit up.

3. Aewhistory

Aewhistory Well-Known Member

Honestly, at this point, the LAST thing I want the Jets to do is bring in an old vet. Screw it. Sign scrubs, previous busts, and other folks who haven't made it with their old teams. Give them a chance. I see this as a win-win-win.

Win 1. You get to evaluate these losers and maybe, just maybe, find a diamond in the rough.

Win 2. The team isn't likely to turn the season around. The last thing I want is for this team to suck ass most of the year and then turn it around near the end and turn a sure fire blockbuster, franchise changing draft pick into a mid rounder. forget that. If we are going to suck let's suck people!

Win 3. Keep these guys cheap. I think that you can move excess cap money from one year to the next. The way I see it is if we re going to suck it up, and if we are going to be saddled with crqppy contracts like Holmes, let's try to offset some of the cap num er by saving cap value this year and moving it to next year. That way, even if we have to cut one or more vets, we can more easily absorb their cap hits and still sign players to replace them.

So that's my take.... Bring on the scrubs! Find me a cheap diamond in the rough. Oh, and Woody, do me one more favor..... Please fire Tanny. I'd like to nominate myself as his replacement. I'm a helluva fantasy GM, so I'm already more experienced with personnel decisions than this boso ever was. And if you won't hire me I can think of literally dozens of other options that are still better than Tanny, including but not limited to: my dog, any of my pet fish, and this blackish-green slug I found on my back porch. I feel quit confident any of us can make better decisions than the current front office.

4. Aewhistory

Aewhistory Well-Known Member

That explains it..... ;)

5. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

You know, he is the same guy who said that Darrelle Revis was overhyped last year. He played for the jaguars last year and was there leading receiver. Remember, he had bust Blaine Gabbert throwing him the ball.