Jets sign Taylor

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LockDown24, Apr 20, 2010.

1. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Parcells didn't like him from the moment he arrived in Miami.

2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I think that's what it's all about. The Jets are in a better position to make a run right now. He'll flourish in our DEF system too, and might even make the pro bowl this year.

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Ooh, I like this game. Let me try:

What if the Jets make it to the Super Bowl, and they are winning by 2 touchdowns at halftime, and Jason Taylor pulls a knife in the lockerroom and cuts Rex Ryan's throat?

4. afternoondelight

what if we move up to the #5 pick and get Berry while giving up nothing, but the moment Berry comes to camp, JT rapes him and turns him into a bitch. the we would have 2 top 6 pick bitches on the team

5. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

Yes....saying that believing something is naive is a world apart from a full frontal attack such as "....the equivalent of a 17 year old girl on her period who just had her prom date dump her in favor of a fat chick he knows will put out without blood. not sure why you would be proud of that, but more power to you. " If you don't know that, then perhaps you should just sit there and shut the fuck up.

...and who was talking to you anyway ?

6. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

No, saying people are "naive" because they believe Jason Taylor is a Jet simply because Jason Taylor is a Jet is stupid. Yes, stupid. What JB did was put you in your place for being like a PMSing little bitch who cannot accept the truth for what it is. So perhaps you should sit there and "shut the fuck up."

As for who was "talking to me" look around genius. It's a message board. Everything you post is subject to review and commentary, and in the case of what you're posting, ridicule.

You're welcome.

7. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Alio Rocks :metal:

8. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I just wish he'd be a little more direct and stop sugar-coating and mincing his words.

9. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

...or what if at halftime of the SB the warden (Goodell) comes in and threatens to add 20 years to Sanchez prison sentence if he doesn't throw the game.

..or if Andy Kaufman turns on Jason Taylor in a grudge SB match and helps the devious Jimmy Hart to a SB championship!

10. ASITS

ASITS Member

Jason Taylor is a Jet... lets embrace it. Instead of all the whining about how he called us asses grow up!!! how about all the names in the book we called him... hes an upgrade from gholston and maybe he can teach gholston a thing or two... Lets go JT.. we need you to come up big this season!!!

11. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

how sad, I was so focused on Benjamin and Calvin that I missed getting mocked and now have nothing to add, this about sums up any response I could possibly deliver.