Jets Season Ticket List

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Petrozza, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Wah

Wah Well-Known Member

I got 2 seats in sec 233 row 4. This was less than two weeks ago.

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

congrats to all the newbies.maybe all the old grouches are leaving and we can really get some noise this year. instead of the usual DOWN IN FRONT!

or the stadium willl be 1/4 full at kickoff b/c the newbies will love tailgaing ha ha ha

3. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

Funny you say that...I'm in the Mezz, last row in front of the luxury boxes...people in the boxes tell me to sit down!

4. Jets21

Jets21 New Member

I was on the waitlist for about 4 years and I got an email yesterday stating that I could buy season tickets. I called the Jets office and they had 4 seats available in section 109, Row 23. I was pretty surprised, but I jumped on those seats in a heartbeat. The Jets rep. told me that they would call me in September about seating for the new stadium.

5. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

welcome to the club...any idea if you're going to fork over dough for a PSL in 2010?

6. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

17a tailgater does not fuck around when it comes to tailgating.

It's all in the name.

7. 17a_tailgater

i have not cooked a freakin thing at a jets game since 2001.

8. Jets21

Jets21 New Member

I might fork it over for those seats, but maybe only for 2, not 4. I think it is about $10k a seat in that section. If I want to keep 4, maybe I will look into getting them in the endzone section where they are about $5k each for the PSL. Either way, I think I want to be a part of that first season in the new stadium.

9. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Ticket upgrade

I posted a message like that on the new stadium thread, and its true. I called the Jets last Friday and was told "too late" because the tickets went out to print last Wednesday.

I'll be pissed if the jerko who took my call was messin' with me. If anyone has called since Friday and gotten their seats moved, please share!

10. GriffDog

GriffDog Member

I got season tickets from a guy I work with for the whole season it is 10 tickets for $1000. How much is it normally?

11. kinggofg

kinggofg Active Member

Last night 8:00EST row 15 sect 309. Plenty of good seats in other sections too.

I was on the wait list, but don't want tix this year (I have a 6 month old and want to wait till he is older).

If I don't buy tix this year do I still have the option to buy a PSL in the new stadium? I guess I go to the end of the line? Has anyone called and found out the scoop on this?

I guess my other option is to wait to buy a PSL in 2011 on the open market. I suspect it will cost a lot more then however.

12. VegasMav

VegasMav Well-Known Member

After being a season ticket holder since 1995, I decided to give them up.
    I had them when seats were $25 each and I had 4 seats.

Now it's time for someone else to have the fun.

13. kinggofg

kinggofg Active Member

I was a little surprised too. Then I thought about it.

Tickets holders break down into 3 categories:
    1. Buy one ticket for each person that goes to every game
    2. Buy extra tickets and bring friends and co-workers along
    3. Buy tickets every year and re-sell them so you don't lose your tickets for future years

If you fall into category 1, you may be pissed off at the bad last season and at the PSLs and just decide to give up. Not the most liekly, but I'm sure there are a few people that fall into this category.

If you fall into category 2, I think there is agood chance you don't renew your buddy tickets. yOu know you can't afford 6 PSLs in the new stadium. Maybe you cut back early. I think this is slightly more likely than category 1 giving them up but still pretty unlikely.

If you fall into category 3, you have no incentive to buy tickets for 2009. They are already selling for less than face. All these people would give them up wihtout question. I think we all, and the jets, underetimated how many of these people there are in this categoriy. The guy I used to buy my tickets from every year while on the wait list gave his up. I wasn't going to buy them, he didn't want a PSL and he got no benefit taking a loss on this year (and recived no benefit sadly for the years of loss selling them to me below face). I don't think anyone anticipated this "seniority" system for the new stadium tickets.

14. 17a_tailgater

what section?

15. The Green Dude

The Green Dude 2008 Best Avatar Award Winner

I just got season tickets for 3 seats in section 208, I will be driving from Syracuse for every home game so you guys better invite me to some tailgates.

16. 17a_tailgater

think about it, why would they upgrade you who has already paid into better seats when they can easily keep you put and sell the better seats to new buyers. new buyers like the seats close and maybe would buy a PSL. knowing full well even though if they upgraded you to the better seats the chances of YOU buying the PSL is highly unlikely.

17. 17a_tailgater

F*CK YOU J4RK OFF

18. The Green Dude

I'm gonna come to 17a and terrorize you haha

19. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Good. Good. Um...by any chance...are you bringing your sister?

20. The Green Dude

Absolutly... shes the only other Jet fan in the family haha