Jets offense is in the "elite" category? cool!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Donttasemebro, Oct 4, 2010.

1. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Are you paying attention to my post? I stated that it's too early to list the Jets offense as elite. Also stated that right now this defense is not elite either. Both of them can improve.

How does your post address any of these points?

2. Zcore

Zcore New Member

Monday night will be a huge test vs Minnesota. Looking forward to see Holmes, Pace, & Revis back

3. Donttasemebro

Donttasemebro Well-Known Member

I think the more conservatively optimistic element in this thread is accurate in wanting to delay the Jets coronation but that doesn't change the fact that objectively (statistically) the jets O is performing as a top 6 offense and we were simply enjoying that.

If you'd prefer to be thought clever and immediately deride the thread I think you've missed the point.

4. BlairThomas#1

BlairThomas#1 New Member

The last three games just prove how awful Shotty's game plan and play call strategy was going into the Baltimore game. He tried to win the game over the headset instead of on the field.

I'm happy with 3-1 and if they had to lose a game in the first quarter of the season I'm glad it was outside of the division, but they really gave one away week 1.

5. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I 100% blame Rex for week 1, he gave Baltimore way too much credit on D and had us go into that game w/a ridiculously conservative gameplan. If we play them again in January I guarantee you we'll see a different gameplan.

6. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

It really is great to see the offense firing on all cylinders. With Holmes back, LT playing above expectations, and the O-line starting to come together, the potential is really sky high.

7. rex-N-effects

rex-N-effects New Member

jets have the most balanced team in the NFL