Jets interested in Jason Taylor (ESPN)?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by bojanglesman, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Wow he must really love being a Jet!!

He just wears that around the house?

3. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Look on the bright side boys...at least that gigantic chocolate vagina Gholston is gonna get tossed out the door.

4. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

LOL........ there's some funny quotes on there, but this one is great........ in a phucked sort of way. Some of those dolphans want to kill themselves

#904 stinkyB, Apr 9, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  5. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

I don't believe these reports until it is official. Mainly for the fact that it could the agent feeding this info to the media to force Miami's hand for a better deal.

6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

That was my guess, too. Same with the comments from Zach Thomas. Taylor and his agent are making a last ditch effort to scare the Phins (or maybe the Pats) into making a contract offer before he signs with the Jets.

7. Docny1975

Docny1975 New Member

Reading the papers down there I can only imagine. The agony of the Dolphins fans is nice though.

At this point I hope we sign him and then release him after the 4th preseason game so we can say you know what you suck get out of here.

8. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

Wow.. I will be so pissed off at this move. I see Jets fans already warming up to it, but I just don't think I can. Fuck that.

It is one thing to bash a team, just because that is your rival, great. I can understand that. When you start bashing the actual fans, and try to establish how incompetent certain individuals are, just because they support a certain team, is just plan ignorant. It doesn't set well with me, and I will never root for this ass clown. Ever.

I don't care if he is on the Jets, I will always booooooooooooooooooooo him anytime he steps on the football field.

9. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Report: Taylor to Jets 'close to done'
    April, 9, 2010

3:15
    PM ET

By Tim Graham

10. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

11. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

I can't wait until he gets grilled on studio of the "Wheelhouse," "JetsNation," or some other SNY show....

12. Miznabie

Miznabie New Member

I for one will puke when he instantly becomes "the spokesmen and elder statesmen of the defense". Just watch. It will happen. He's an unabashed media whore and I suspect he is only considering this because it is NY, we are the hot team, and we are going to be on Hard Knocks so he can muck it up for the camera.

I was really hoping they'd focus on guys like Reevis and the O-Line. Now if he signs the show will be about his close finish in dancing with the stars and future movie offers.

I CAN'T STAND THE THOUGHT OF IT. ITS GOING TO SUCK!

13. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I think it's absolutely retarded for fans to be angry at a player for talking trash.

I know I said this earlier, but if Bart Scott said some shit about Marc Anthony and Gloria Estafan and the city of Miami, everyone here would laugh their asses off.

Of course Jason Taylor hated the Jets and their fans. The only team he needs to care about is the team that he plays for.

Taylor will come in here and give us another weapon on defense...also, by signing him we're one step closer to getting of Vernon Gholston.

14. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

Guy's, just think about it. JT joining the Jets after all the bad blood. Everyone
    wants to join us now because they know we are going to the SB..

15. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

ahahah. Ray Lucas, and Schein might rip him a new asshole. Eh Schein is a kiss up. Lucas probably will.

16. xjets2002x

xjets2002x Active Member

This is a joke, and I'm supremely disappointed in the franchise. This guy is, as Miznabie put it, an obscene media whore. Beyond that, he's no longer much of a player, was always a choke artist, and his presence will directly result in us ignoring the OLB position.

All around terrible move, and frankly, an insult to the fan base.

-X-

17. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Agreed. It'll take some getting used to, but if he makes the Jets better, that's what matters. It won't be easy to think of him as anything other than the enemy, but that'll change. I think the fans will be ok with it when he starts producing. If he doesn't, that's a different story......

18. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Chill out.

Everyone knows that Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez are going to be the focal points on Hard Knocks. I'm also willing to bet NFL Films spends a ton of time focusing on Revis, Jenkins, and Tomlinson. Also, we'll get to see our draft picks and a few UDFAs.

I highly doubt there will be much of Jason Taylor on that show.

19. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

You really think Jenkins, Scott, and Revis would let this guy run the show? This is Barts, Kris, and Darrelle's show.

20. Miznabie

Miznabie New Member

We get to look forward to him crying after he gets booed for missing an easy sack or drawing a roughing. Can't wait! And it will be plastered all over ESPN and the big screens at the new stadium too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.