Jets @ Colts Predictions

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jets n Boys, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

At the end of the season? 29, 37, 24, and 17....enough to win all 4 games, including 3 AWAY!

2. indy4192

indy4192 Banned

I have never understood Jet fan. Your team is the NY Jets, yet they get second billing in a stadium not even in NY? I mean really, if NY Jet fan cared so much, wouldn't have they stood up and demanded some respect by now?

3. PghPanther

PghPanther New Member

Jets 27
    Colts 24

:beer:

4. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Hey buddy...let me tell you something about a ny jet fan.

My entire family is Giant fans.

I wouldnt for anything ever change who I root for. Rooting for a team that is good year in and year out is easy...Im a Yankee fan too (want to go down that road pal?)

A Jet fan is a real fan. Like a Lion fan would be a real fan. We have seen your kind come and go. Rooting for the Colts, besides their one super bowl win with Manning is just a different frustration. We usually get ours during the season. You get yours in the playoffs.

You have been favorite and chocked many more games than we will ever know.

So you can attack the Jets..but attacking the most loyal group of fans is as abusrd as anything you have written on this board..and you have a bunch of dozzies.

For the record..we have our own stadium next year...its not Giant Stadium. You really need to pick up a newspaper and stop believing everything your mother tells you about your team.

Maybe one day you can get your own baseball team in that town you call a state.

5. bobzilla

bobzilla New Member

Is this your 1st big show Jay? This happens on big games not only the playoffs... Message boards are designed to discuss different view points... Would you rather attend a circle jerk or enjoy some friendly and sometimes hostile banter with opposing fans? Once the Jets start making the playoffs regularly, you might find yourself on an opposing MB... Stranger things have happened...

6. InRevisWeTrust

InRevisWeTrust New Member

Jets: 23
    Colts: 17

7. indy4192

indy4192 Banned

Lets review...

NY Jets play in NJ
    NY Jets play in a stadium shared with the NY Giants

NJ is not a city of NY, but an entirely different state.

Indianaplis has a pro baseball team, in fact one of the most successful pro baseball teams and one of the best run teams in pro baseball. yes it is a AAA team, but it is a class organization with a wonderful stadium.

8. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

to be honest Indy fans are almost MORE annoying than Charger fans...Charger fans portrayed themselves as unintelligent but Colts fans do the exact opposite....

you are bobzilla are really getting on my nerves :)

you should both be thrilled I'm not a mod

9. jaywayne12

boobzilla,

Listen...We have no idea what a circle jerk is but I googled it..and found out its like a midwest ritual for passage in to manhood. So...we have a bullshit section on this website and you can start a thread and explain how that worked out for you.

As far as my Jets in the playoffs..we have been in the playoffs on a pretty much every other year thing over the past 12 years...yet not one time did my mind run free with thoughts on using the web to go to some other teams website and throw paint at their cars and run behind a computer.

While I can understand..fully...how the lives of some allow that kind of freedom and time to try to raise hell over a cable wire...its something I cant see happening in the near future...but thanks for the invite.

10. jaywayne12

Triple A team huh? Ok...whatever floats your boat. Havent seen much national attention on this team. Like a Bad News Bears kind a team..or older?

You have no idea about the metro ny area...and quite honestly..i just get the feeling that the cops are about to knock on my door for beating on a minor.

Good luck. NJ is not NY.....dear lord.

11. bobzilla

bobzilla New Member

Oh God, please give it a rest... What is your point? Indy is better than NYC? Indy's AAA baseball team measures up to the Yankees? I can take a stab at your questions....

1. Stadium in NJ... Ever been to NYC? Hasn't been much room in NYC for a loooong time... Economic 101... Jersey cheap, NY expensive

2. baseball comparison- nothing to compare, really... Besides who watches baseball anyways, just another declining sport like the NBA... So #2 is moot

12. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1TxiVhrkZA[/YOUTUBE]

13. jaywayne12

We actually came very close to having a stadium in Manhattan...very close...but your number 1 answer is pretty dead on.

Baseball? like the NBA? hmmm...ok.

14. bobzilla

bobzilla New Member

:lol: now you're getting the hang of it...

I could post with fellow Colts fans, which I normally do... But no one feels the Jets have a chance, not much to debate there unless Jets fans sign on... I post on a small board made up of Colts and Pats fans on NFLExtremeFans, you're more than welcomed there, hell we only have Pats mods; apparently we like to torture ourselves...

15. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

We also have a TrashingTalking Forum you may visit to get shredded.

16. jaywayne12

:lol:

lol...good one huh? Hey...like I said..thats me..and Im being a bit sarcastic..but you are ok in my book.

17. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Can we flush these turds now?

18. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure if you asked the Chargers how they were doing at halftime, they probably thought they were manhandling us too. Take a look at what happend to them in the 2nd half. The game is played for 60 minutes ... not 30 minutes.

The bottom line is, this whole argument is guesswork .... "we would have done this" ... "you guys wouldn't have done that" ... blah blah blah. There's only one thing that anyone knows for a fact ... we won the game ... and everything is irrelevant because the only thing that matters is who comes out on top this weekend. I'm very confident it will be us.

As far as Ray Rice goes ... he's an excellent back ... but I'm not sure he's better than either one of our guys.

19. IndyColts1

IndyColts1 New Member

Past history isn't going to dictate what happens in this game. I think you missed my point. The bottom line is games are won at the line of scrimmage. What I'm saying is you have to compare the o-line to the opps d-line and vise versa. When you do that, where is the greatest disparity?

20. IndyColts1

IndyColts1 New Member

Let up on the caffeine jayway. You're getting too worked up.

Most Colt fans think the Jets earned the right to be here. You play who is lined up against you. You don't control who the team is or the players they put on the field. Jet fans have the right to feel good about themselves right now and Ryan does a good job of keeping people excited.

Like a Bobzilla said, we could be on the Colts forum and have a lovefest, but I prefer to come ot the opps forum to discuss the game. Yes, we have to put up with the occassional "my city is better than your city" posts, but it's way more interesting to talk smack with you folks.

I think what is bothering a few Colts posters is that some of the Jets posters want to look at only points that support their theories. Until the Chargers win, not too many of the so called experts thought the Jets had a quality win recently. You can say what you want, but let's be honest. It is most likely the Colts would have won the first game if the starters had stayed in the game. The Jets scored on the KO, but Manning marched the team right back down the field to regain the lead. The game changing fumble was against 2nd & 3rd stringers. The Colts leading tackler in that game was Humbard. He's a ST'er that spent a lot of the year on the PS. The Bengals? Well they peaked around week 10 and it's been downhill since for them.

That's not to say the Jets can't win, but I do like our chances better.