Jets Bringing in Trevor Siemian

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by dawinner127, Sep 26, 2023.

1. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

So true.

I've lost faith in Zach but I don't want to destroy the guy. I'm serious, its really not even humane to consider starting him right now.

BacktoQueens likes this.
  2. impure

impure Well-Known Member

Nobody is going to be caring what Zach does. TV cameras will be fixated on Taylor Swift the whole game.

BrooklynJetsFan and Lon Chaney like this.
  3. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

He destroyed himself by being so bad for so long. At least if is starts this week, it will hopefully be the "kill shot" on his Jets career that we've all been hoping for. It also won't destroy the guy. He's still got millions of dollars coming his way.

BrooklynJetsFan and westiedog1 like this.
  4. Gremlin

Gremlin Well-Known Member

Both are back-ups but usuage varies.

Siemian won't turn the ball over but also won't push the envelope so he's probably ideal for a NY Jets team who wants to lean on its defense to grind out low scoring (mid-teen) affairs.

White is more accurate and willing to throw the ball which would seem to suit a Miami team that wants to score more (+24 pts) then the other guy is capable of.

#164 Gremlin, Sep 28, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2023
  5. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Here are the highlights of his last game of the preseason:

He comes in at 2 min park, and the pick is at 3:45. The ball into double coverage, appears underthrown. They were in FG range before the half and lost 3 points with this throw. Later Sinnet comes in and gets a TD and wins QB3 PS spot from Siemian. I know it is preseason, but he was fighting for his job, for money, for contract, and didn't do particularly well. Depending on whether or not we are in a play-off race by the bye week, we might end up trading for another QB.

6. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Arm sure looked good on the deep ball to Robbie Anderson last week.

If White was here for the offseason as he should have been, we might still have a season.
    The Sieman signing to the PS does nothing. Just more of JD ensuring no competition for his draft pick.