Jets at Pats Opening Night?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by CJLang, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

But the superbowl winner plays a home game to open the season and the Colts get the home game against the Pats this year so the AFCCG rematch is not a possibility, so your deflategate/rematch theory holds no weight. Unless roger goes over and beyond his usual stupid and and starts messing with the schedule. I would rank the top 3 as follows 1)Steelers, huge fan bases and two marquee Qb's 2) Bills, Rex vs the pats is always amazing TV 3) Jets, obvisouly the biggest rival and SHOULD be vastly improved. Plus the Revis storyline.

2. PickSix

PickSix Well-Known Member

I did not say (again) Pats/Colts was a possibility, I said it would be most interesting. Of course, anything is possible, as a SB Champion has opened on the road (and not likely to happen this year).

Broncos/Steelers/Ravens/Colts are their top rivals. This is the LEAGUE opener, no one outside NE/NJ/NY really cares if its NE/NYJ. Had it been Brady they cut who subsequently signed with the Jets, then that storyline would have been of interest nationwide.

3. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

You said it was most logical, which it most certainly is not.

4. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

They'll fine us , suspend Revis & Cromartie, Have Marshall under investigation 1 week before game 1 vs the Pats..
    Yet, them under-inflated footballs will get a pass...