Jets at Broncos - Preview/Predictions

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jets n Boys, Oct 14, 2010.

1. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Broncos are going to have at least 4 turnovers, and the Jets are going to cream them 24-10

2. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

3. tommytom

tommytom Banned

Jets 34-10

4. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Actually you posted something about "the desparity they possess between points fielded and points allowed" at 10:15 this morning about 35 minutes after his post.

5. MarionBarber31

MarionBarber31 New Member

We rush for 300 yards, denver turns it over 3 times, we win 37-26.

6. 624

624 Banned

I really hope we don't let them score 26 if we rush for 300 and force 3 turnovers.

7. Uzone27

Uzone27 New Member

Jets 41 Broncos 16

8. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

Just looked at ESPN'S "expert" picks.

Not that it would do much, but I'd really like to get Seth Wickershams e-mail to ask him if Woody kicked his dog or something. I think in the past three years he might've picked the Jets to win four times. Who the fuck is he anyway? He had a blog for three weeks that no one read on espn.com (I only know this because I searched espn.com and saw his week 3 blog with great analysis on why the Dolphins were going to beat the Jets. Read it if you want to see someone that makes Florio look like he could win a fucking Pulitzer.)

As for me I'm going with a final score of 28-24 Jets.

9. MarionBarber31

MarionBarber31 New Member

Haha...let's just say I don't think the punter on either side will have much to do on Sunday!

10. semperfigreen

semperfigreen Well-Known Member

31-17 Jets. Sanchez with two tds, S. Greene with two tds.

11. mute

mute Well-Known Member

I feel that this is a must win since it seems that even Denver fans feel they dont have a chance. Everyone expects the JETS to win with little effort on Sunday. If the JETS lose this game, its gonna be a long two weeks.

12. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

The only thing that scares me about this game is the combination of a short work week with a cross-country trip to play in mile high stadium. But on the field, this game is somewhat of a mismatch. Our running game should dominate and our defense should force some turnovers against their one-dimensional offense. As long as we show up focused and ready to play, I see a slightly less severe version of the Buffalo game here. I'll say Jets 31, Denver 17.

13. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

I have a hunch that the Jets will play Denver the same way they played Indy last year, a lot of nickle and dime defense, daring Denver to run the ball. The blitz will come, but it will come from our DB's. Revis might play in the dime.

I'm sure that Petine dials up something different tomorrow. I find this a very difficult game to predict. If it's close late in the 4th quarter, I don't like it.

Denver is likely to stack the box too, I believe, and Sanchez might have to keep them honest. Denver only has one Champ Bailey. He can't cover both Edwards and Holmes. The Denver D is very banged up as well. Ayers will miss the game. I think the Broncos can be beaten like a drum in the passing game.

So, I predict some surprises. Lots of dime defense, more passing on offense than most might expect. CB blitzes, safety blitzes. Some deep throws away from Bailey. Get a lead and then run the ball in the second half.

Jets, 27-20

14. Keithnyj

Keithnyj Member

as long as the weather is sunny, Jets 38-17

15. s11mike

s11mike Member

This game will be Shonn Greenes coming out party.

16. Kingfish

Kingfish Active Member

Jets - 24
    Broncos - 13

17. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

Whilst very drunk last night I bet my buddy a good bottle of wine that Greene would go for at least 125 yards tomorrow - he's pissed that since he picked up Greene for his FF team, LT has had more carries and yards, and so he wasn't picking him tomorrow. I think it's madness given Denver's hopeless run defence - reckon my bet's a good one?

18. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

for those who think Orton's so amazing all of a sudden at that they have this great pass offense its not that good. Ive seen them get big yards but most of those yards are yac. They have a great passing system but their receivers are not that impressive and neither is Orton. Going against a good defense like ours, I dont see them doing well.

They have 0 run game so we can play cover 2 all day. Have faith in Rex he didnt build the number 1 D last year by accident.

As far as O goes they have 0 run defense and LT and Greene will shred them and all their backups easily. Orton wont even have the ball enough times to put up a lot of points.

Jets win 27- 10

19. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

If the Jets just ground and pound all day it will be no contest.

41-17 Jets.

20. UKGangGreen

UKGangGreen Active Member

31-6 Jets...game played in their half.