Jets act like "frat boys" (Reporter says nothing wrong happened).

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Tyche, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Gunther

Gunther Member

I'm more pissed at the NFL and the powers that be. These are men and I am sick and tired of that being ignored. This country wants to breed faggots. What is the point in trying to emasculate men? Insecure little worms.
    I wish Clinton Portis didn't apologize, but I know they threatened him. He wasn't wrong. He was just silenced because the people who write his check have 100x more power than he does.

2. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

This whole thing is being blown way out of proportion, for starters I saw what she was wearing skin tight jeans, a blouse with the top two buttons undone and lots of boob sticking out. Throw in the fact that she had a boob job which would mean she wants guys to look at her. This is the same chick that wore a wedding dress and asked Tom Brady to marry him at the SB a few years ago. This is more about publicity then serious reporting. If they had any inclination to be a serious news organization they wouldn't be sending women into the locker room dressed like that? Has anybody seen what men have to wear into the locker room? I always have seen members of the media dressed in suits or a business casual look. There is no reason there shouldn't be a dress code for women, Rachel Nichols is ugly as sin but every time I see her on TV she has a suit on and looks like a pro. You want to be treated like a pro? Act like one.

3. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

In related news, commissioner Goodell has announced that the NFL has officially changed its name to the No Fun League.

4. Modern Day Jesus

Modern Day Jesus New Member

Absolutely. I guarantee her attire had something to do with the response received in the locker room. Erin Andrews is attractive, and she puts on a respectable outfit. With the exception of Ray Maualuga, who was in college at the time, I doubt she experiences reactions as described in or around the locker room.

5. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

Let's watch the language. People throw around the word faggot like it's not a slur. Don't want to start anything here, but this post is really insensitive and quite dumb. I actually have no problem with what Portis said either, by the way.

6. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

7. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member