Jet fans time to go out and get a QB

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Raiderjoe, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

No joe... KC looked bad in the first half because we used Chad's dink dunk gameplan. We opened it up in the 4th and used a normal QB's downfield gameplan and it worked nicely. Ravens played the same defense all game long.

2. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Really I think you need to watch the tape of that game. Ravens did not play the same defense they did in first half, and it almost cost them the game.

3. NJRaider

NJRaider New Member

The part I bolded is funny and true! The most popular guy on the team is always the backup quarterback. It doesn't matter that you don't really know what he can do yet. You know what Chad can't do and that's all that matters right now.

This may be hard for Jet fans to believe but the Raiders once had a backup who would occasionally come into the game and show a spark, and the fans loved him. He was also a second round pick. He's now your #3!

I don't know that the Jets need to run out and make a trade right now, but I do think it's time to throw Clemens in there. I was at the game Sunday and a lot of Jet fans, including my buddy, were pointing out how Chad just gets Coles murdered. They were even indirectly blaming him for Chrebet's current concussion problems, and I don't think they're completely wrong!

4. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

This is a bunch of misguided bullshit. Every QB in the league will have plays where they hang receivers out because receivers eventually have to play in the kill zone. The overwhelming abuse Chrebet took was with Vinny throwing him the rock so I guess that makes your friends jackasses that don't know jack. :up:

5. NJRaider

NJRaider New Member

Every QB in the league has those plays. Chad has them a lot more often because his passes float. Anyone who can't see that is a Chad apologist. :up: