Jet Fan Season TIX Holder/Lawsuit Belichick (MERGED 3X)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MayoGate, Sep 28, 2007.

1. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

It's a class action lawsuit, and they have grounds for the complaint. Don't laugh this off. They're one hangin' judge away from making a serious point, and a serious impact on some Patriot wallets.

2. the_wanton_song

Moga.....Moga.....Moga.....

Is it true...... you have to be retarted to be a Jets fan? Why else would you fiollow this franchise?

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...ad.php?t=62518

Love Moga though..... Moga thinks the Jets answer to the Supoerbowl is to take Tom Brady out. hahahahah. The Pats would kick the Jets sorry green as#es even without Tom Brady. Let's face the facts.

3. the_wanton_song

[PERSONAL ATTACK DELETED]

Let's sue the mighty NE Patriots because:

"The better team didn't win."
    "They must have stolen our signals."
    "They mocked our 'lights out dance.'"
    "He broke my helmet."
    "They stole our Superbowl."
    "The refs are on their side."
    "The field was muddy"
    "Ty Law was rough on Marvin Harrison past 5 yards"

Every team in the league does their best to steel signals to gain a competitive advantage.

This freekin ambulance chaser should spend his Time scheming up some bs lawsuit against the Jet fans who cheered when Pennington got hurt. Seems like that suit would carry more weight.

Pathetic!

#23 the_wanton_song, Sep 29, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2007
  4. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

All I wanted was the Win removed from the Pats record after the Week 1 spying debacle, but a $184 Million dollar lawsuit is very interesting. If this does happen and this guy wins, I hope to pays some bills with some of that money.

But to be honest. The lawsuit & removing the win from the Pats record against the Jets would be a lovely double whammy.

5. MAJORPAYNE

MAJORPAYNE New Member

Half of $184ml is alot of cash, for crying out loud even!

6. the_wanton_song

Remove the win? It was ruled the tapes had nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Mangini was taping on his sideline! If the Patriots played the Jets 20 times this season....I'm not sure any game would be close? You want another ass whooping on top of the next one you are about to receive in Gillette? Achtung baby! Zoostation!

7. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

Well, you'll be banned soon enough. Anyway, the Patriots cheated. The commish agreed, not to mention the Packers and Lions, who caught them but didn't grab the evidence. Fans who have paid hard earned money to watch a fair game have a case against the Pats, whether you like it or not.

Honestly, I could care less about the whole Belicheat thing. Whatever. This year the team is good enough to beat us without cheating, yet his arrogant ass did it anyway. I just hadgood laugh about him getting busted. If some fans can sue his ass and win, I'll be laughing even more.

Now on to your gibberish:

"The better team didn't win." - The better team, the Patriots, did in fact win. It's just histerical they stillfelt the need to cheat and got busted.

"They must have stolen our signals." - They did steal our signals. The commish agrees.

"They mocked our 'lights out dance.'" - It was gay when they did it, but I could honestly care less about the Chargers.

"He broke my helmet." - Huh?

"They stole our Superbowl." - 3 wins by 3 points, now with cheating thrown in. Welcome to asterix land. Say hi to Barry for us.

"The refs are on their side." - Tuck.

"The field was muddy" - By league rules that is in fact cheating, and they could have been busted for that. Somehow, nobody since Shula did it to the Jets in the Mud Bowl, yet Belicheat gets away with it. No gray area here. The league mandates they cover the fields during certain conditions, and the Pats do not comply. Wonder why people hate them?

"Ty Law was rough on Marvin Harrison past 5 yards" - Ty Law was great to have around for a year, and I thank him for personally mentoring Revis over the past couple years.

Hope that covers things for you. Hope you enjoyed your brief stay.

8. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

That money would be split among any Jets fan that held tickets for the Pats game and choose to reply to the class action lawsuit. In a perfect world and everyone replied, they would only get the cost of their tickets X 3.

9. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

Actually, the commish ruled nothing in regards as to whether the tapes affected the outcome of the game. Save your revisionist history please. Mangini was NOT taping on his sideline. The only guy that appeared to be taping was a cameraman for the local Jets cable show. Not to mention he was on the JETS sideline, not the pats.

10. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

Who won the rematch in Gillette week 10 last year? Andwhat's with the 12 year old irrelavant U2 reference?

11. youraveragejoe29

youraveragejoe29 New Member

i love anything bad that happens to the patriots but to be honest i dont care about anything else than the jets winning games right now.. chads second in the nfl in qb rating and we're playing an 0-3 team with a qb whose never started an nfl game.. thats what im lookin forward to and thats what im thinkin about.

also.. patriots will fall off.. theyve beaten a team theyve stolen defensive signals from, a chargers d who wasnt good to begin with an who i believe has fallen off even more, and the god damn buffalo bills.. people need to stop callin the afc east a wrap cause its not.. talk to me 12 games into the season about the playoffs .. not now

12. the_wanton_song

The better team didn't win."
    "They must have stolen our signals."
    "They mocked our 'lights out dance.'"
    "He broke my helmet."
    "They stole our Superbowl."
    "The refs are on their side."
    "The field was muddy"
    "Ty Law was rough on Marvin Harrison past 5 yards"

These are the quotes the Patriots have been hearing since they started dominating the NFL in 2002. You are taking them out of context. Let me explain 9or dummy it up as Mike Scott from ?the Office? once said)

The better team didn't win." That?s what the Steelers sad after the Patriots licked their ass in the 2001 AFC championship game."They must have stolen our signals." Steve Smith?..of th inferior Carolina Panther?s got bitch slapped in the 2004 Sb"They mocked our 'lights out dance.'" LT after the Patriots taught that team what playoff football is all about. Patriot style"He broke my helmet." Don?t call your attorney on this one?and try not to take this comment serious. "They stole our Superbowl." Donavon McNab?.who?s about to lose his job and needs some MO
    "The refs are on their side." Steve McNair
    "The field was muddy" Jeff Fisher
    "Ty Law was rough on Marvin Harrison past 5 yards" Ty with the Pats when he baited Satin Manning and piccked 3 ballsl

13. the_wanton_song

Your bound to win one in Insignificant game after 6 or 7 straight losses. Especially when teams are taking you lightly. Ni==want happen when iota counts?.in the playoffs

14. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

How is it possible to stutter on a message board?

15. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Whether this guy wins a penny or not really doesn't matter. It will cost Belichick more money to defend himself and the longer this guy can keep it going the more it will cost him. The cost of litigation isn't cheap and I kind of doubt Kraft is in any mood to pay his legal bills. So just by bringing the suit he wins.

16. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

This is just sad.

Every day I grow more embarassed to be a Jets fan. Losing never got to me, I just stuck with the team. All the idiocy by the fan base lately is really tugging at my nerves though.

17. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

"The ticket holder will not transmit or aid in transmitting any picture, account or description (whether text, data or visual) in any media now or hereafter existing of all or any part of the football game or related events"

Fine print it's a bitch...

18. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

this won't survive the first motion to dismiss. If it does, the idiot plaintiff and his idiot lawyer, if he has one, are going to be on the hook for the defendant's fees. Some people should never be allowed out of the house.

19. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

c'mon this is ridiculous, can we just move on to football games people?

20. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

The plaintiff is a lawyer which is why it won't cost him a cent and in the state of NJ you can't recover legal fees. Win.Win.win.