JD is the undertaker!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Rockinz, Mar 19, 2024.

1. NOVAJET

NOVAJET "2020 TGG Fantasy Football Champ"

Smith is 5 years younger than Dwayne Brown and was the #1 OT in the NFL in several statistics, he is still playing at an all pro level. Does he miss games? Sure but if we have him for 13 to 15 thats great and if we get Bakh or draft a tackle we are good. He was by far the most coveted OT in FA right off the jump, there are loads of articles and offseason FA rankings that back it up. Saying its not a massive upgrade from what we had last year is just ignorant honestly. Moses too, he had surgery 6 months ago and said he feels great, he has been very durable in the past so not sure where you get that from. The Ravens traded him because they have no cap space and they have a young guy waiting in the wings. You sound like every other Bills and Dolphins fan in the comment section of every article with the "well they are all hurt all the time" which is an uneducated grasp at the proverbial Jets suck straw without actually looking at any numbers. Do some research on what the Jets had last year compared to this year, I mean really look at the upgrade numbers at OL, QB, WR etc and then come back with how we havent improved and I will listen but if all you can say is "there old" or "they are injury prone" then I am not committing any more time to this argument.

dawinner127 likes this.
  2. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

Thanks man!

3. barfolomew

barfolomew Well-Known Member

JD kind of looks like Khrushchev. Maybe he will bury us

Cman68 likes this.
  4. Jets79

Jets79 Well-Known Member

injury concerns on OL are valid…the tackle position has improved by miles IF Smith and Moses play more games than they miss, but the concern is valid.

Which is why I would really like to see us go OT with the 10th overall pick

5. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

You sure you are a Bills fan? Seems like this sentence could come from me as a Jets fan :)

Nyjets4eva and Bills over Jets like this.