Jay's House of Weather 'n Stuff

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jaywayne12, Dec 25, 2010.

1. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Jersey shore is going to have major temp problems with snow...so I would expect them to start off with heavy snow and within hours turn to sleet..and then unfortunately...they will turn to rain CBG. So tell them to get sleep tomorrow and enjoy tonite..they should be getting it now..or if not yet in the next few minutes!

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Thanks Jay
    Ps Lonnie Quinn says 1 to 3 NYC. 3 to 5 me
    Ee Goldberg 1 to 3 NYC. 3 to 6 me

3. jaywayne12

think they will bust on both..if the latest models I just pointed are right...they bust. OR I BUST lol.

4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Jay nice job on the site,,,,can picture you there in your bunker with headset on and mic in front of you looking at the screens,,,,kinda like an air traffic controller,,,,,,,lol
    Ps it started snowing here very light 5 minutes ago

5. jaywayne12

Its pretty funny to see how much I have going on right now...all while watching the last 3 episodes of breaking bad...the family knows not to bother me...its as close to heaven as one can get CBG

CBG likes this.
  6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Nothing as peaceful as sitting on my couch looking out my window and watching the snowflakes come down,,,,

7. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I hear you,,,,,my big guy walked into my living room a few minutes ago and said " what are you doing ? " ,,,just laying on the couch watching the flakes fall,,,very relaxing just missing a tall glass of vodka and it would be a slice of heaven,,lol can only imagine what is going on in jays world over there lol

8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Jay is it possible for you to see how many people are viewing your sight right now ?

9. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

I see this as an over performer. Large thump in the beginning , then a dryslot, then 1-2" on the back end.

Congrats on the snow. wish we had some here in Nebraska. sitting at 4" for the season and only .10" of precip in the last 6 weeks or so.

10. jaywayne12

Funny you say that but I dont think so..all I know is this...if I told you how many hits I had on Friday? Doubled the record I had on Thursday..and heres the kicker...I just checked for today...and I can easily say I will break Fridays record by noon Saturday. Its actually pretty funny. Nuts cbg. I needed 600 hits on Wednesday to break the month record..because every month has been about 400 hits higher and I thought well...January will be the first month I dont increase. I went over that at noon today.

Besides you guys word of mouth? I have no idea where its coming from.

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Well Jay pat yourself on the back,,,dont know how much snow we got but its a lot ! Still coming down hard,,,,,,,,anyone else besides the idiot typing this awake out there ?

12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Hey Jay ,,,,did I really hit your site over 600 times on Wednesday ? Man I knew I hit it alot but did not realize it was that many ,,,,,lol .
    Keep doing what you do and they will come !

13. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

good morning snow freaks, woke up to 5.5" here in wappingers falls. 20 miles north at work only 1.5". radar.
    looks like we are about to hit a dry spot for little while.

14. jaywayne12

Storm is over...that strip the short models pick up on was dead on for North Jersey..over 8 here..closer to 9..and its packed. Storm is over.

FJF..wanna laugh? The Monday storm has been moved to Tuesday..lol..and it can still be very big

15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Jay great job with the info on the site last nite also nice job with the totals ! Pat yourself on the back because the most I saw any local weather guy predicting was 3 to 6,,,most were 3 to 5,,,,,,,you did we'll young Jedi
    I think we got 8 inches maybe 9 not sure all I know is it was tough plowing it .
    FJF you get honorable mention as you did indeed put all your chips in and bet the over ! Good job

16. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

6" here with snow turning into rain. It's freezing now but just barely. I'm sensing another ice disaster under all that slush when it goes down just below freezing tonight. Really glad this happened on a Saturday when most people can just hunker down. Hope things are clear by Monday for the rush.

17. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Hey Jay

Some folks from my company signed up to your mail list. I am sure they are also telling their friends about you. One day you will become a celebrity but don't forget folks here in TGG. Remember where it all started for you. Hehehehe.

3-4 inches here in Madison. Done shoveling. God I hate snow on a weekend. On weekdays, it is an excuse to work from home but on weekends it is just an extra chore.

18. jaywayne12

I really need to find where the heavy strip setup....brook in Madison only 3 to 4. Wayne NJ 8. and my snowblower hated it ..brutal.
    lol..now that woudnt surprise me sir!!! THANKS CBG and all the guys here...very much.

19. jaywayne12

I did bad with Brook...very bad...and I cant figure out why that is. Sections in Passaic County received 7 to 10. I do not have the printout yet.

20. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

About 5-6 inches here in Northern NJ.

Light and fluffy.

_