Jamal Adams... (Merged)

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by fansince90, Aug 20, 2017.

1. zace

zace Well-Known Member

He was awful at anything other thab blitzing honestly. But they will play those clips and elevate him.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

fansince90 likes this.
  2. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Don't worry about it, he is gone, they can highlight his best bits and ignore his shit bits and we shouldn't give two fucks about it, we robbed Seatle blind with this trade, that is the only thing to remember about Adams, of course, it will be great to remember the great player we draft from his traded picks, that will be the icing on the proverbial cake.

3. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Seattle isnt that good, they are gonna be in cap hell soon. The only reason that team is competitive is because Wilson is all universe.

Im very optimistic about the future of this team

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

hornblower and K'OB like this.
  4. fansince90

fansince90 Well-Known Member

Exactly the point I’ve made! He gets stats but he has very little impact against better teams. If I rushed the passer with his speed and agility almost every down I would get pressures too. The point is he not sacking the qb which enables him to still complete passes or scramble for yards. Curry put pressure on Kyrie when Kyrie nailed that 3 in his face. So much for pressure, great players absorb it.

hornblower likes this.
  5. vokab206

vokab206 Well-Known Member

Jamal Adams playoff record 0-1.

That pick which was going to be no higher than 27th now can be no lower than 24.

fansince90, K'OB, Rockinz and 2 others like this.
  6. Rockinz

Rockinz Well-Known Member

That pick has potential to be a great spot for someone to fall to us like Najee Harris, Kyle Pitts, Waddle, Surtain, Paye, Olave, Etienne

7. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

He was absolutely awful today. He shouldn't be playing anything other than a rover in a zone defense as he's not good at covering in a matchup zone. But the Rams attacked him when they needed a conversion and it's a big reason why they won today.

8. westiedog1

westiedog1 Well-Known Member

At least he played on a team that made the playoffs. He also set the record for most sacks by a safety (9.5), which is 11th overall in the NFL.

9. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Who cares? The Seahawks traded 2 1st round picks for him to be a difference maker and he was: He made them worse today.

10. Jonathan_Vilma

I don't have the statistics in front of me but I have to imagine he has the highest blitz rate of any safety in the league.

Credit to him - he's fantastic at it. And he can be an All-Pro strong safety in this league again if they use him correctly. But he's not a guy worth big money at the position he plays because he's an absolute liability in zone coverage which your strong safety is inevitably going to have to play for stretches in the NFL.

If the Seahawks want to maximize his talent they should do everything they can to get real big on the defensive line and turn him into a WILL linebacker like we did in a 4-2-5.

11. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Oh no Jamal is going to get all sad again in front of his Dad cus he lost.

Brook! and hornblower like this.
  12. Jonathan_Vilma

The Rams finished with 184 yards passing including the last gimme touchdown of course.

fansince90 and Brook! like this.
  13. fansince90

fansince90 Well-Known Member

How did his sacks affect yesterday’s game? With his speed and agility, and the rate in which he is blitzed, wouldn’t you expect him to have decent sack numbers? Now compare his sack rate to his pass deflection rate or his interception rate.

14. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

He's fucking gone why are you even bothered?

Nothing will ever change your initial assessment of him :rolleyes: