J. Clayton on 1050..On Titans Pick that will effect Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsTillDeath, Apr 4, 2006.

1. rickjet

rickjet Well-Known Member

Agree!!

...it would make our pick very valuable, trade down a couple of spots and pick up mor picks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. USAFJETSFAN

USAFJETSFAN New Member

With Tenn's recent snubbing of McNair not allowing the guy access to the Teams workout facilities you have got to believe the Titans are fed up with McNair by not addressing his ridiculous contract. This has to open the door to possibly a QB . I am not sure who they will draft but if they take Young I can't see the Jets not taking Leinart(unless we get some ridiculous trade offer). This may also cause us to look at a right tackle unless we surely believe Jones can provide Leinart the protection he needs ..I would love Justice but doubt he will be there at 29 after he posted a good combine. This years draft top 4 picks seem to be anyones guess.

3. hydro51

hydro51 New Member

he was on the meds since training camp he started his 1st game like week 12 and herm was still concerned about his stamina and the fact remains he tired down in every game he had chance to get real work.. man take off your green glasses injuries doesnt change the fact McCarriens cant catch. blaylock is a product of a great KC Oline the times he ran all he did was run into his own lineman.. Rasmey is suspect only thing he is proven so far is he sucks. and your happy with this? none of the guys name have proven a damn thing. Quality or Quanity the only thing im happy about there is no team stupid enough to draft 3 olinman with there 1st 3 picks.

4. deviljets7

deviljets7 Well-Known Member

I have to agree with you here. I have not been big on a QB in round 1, but barring an unbelievable trade down offer, taking Leinart at #4 (if he's there) is a no brainer.

#64 deviljets7, Apr 4, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2005