Is derrick mason going to sign?????

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by section134, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

He can't be referring to me. I educate and respect those as much as I come down on those who attempt to infect the minds of my fellow Jets fans with a mindset that died more than 10 years ago, Mr. Darksider. Its not a badge of honor, its tiresome.

Like Mr. E said, PH just passed. No one needs any bullshit today.

2. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Yep. Today is not the day for the stupid BS.

3. srqman1

srqman1 Tired of BS

lol really, you're still using my pics to prove a point? Jesus, I haven't even posted about Aso or the Eagles in days. Get over it already. I'm sorry I got you guys butthurt over speaking the truth at the time, but I'm over it now and so should you. I've learned my less on and have been nothing but respectful and mature since the Aso disaster... and I intend to keep it that way.

As for the pics, I know I'm a good-looking guy who has a lot going for myself. It's not like I'm some unattractive dude who can't get chicks or whatever - you posting pics or making unfunny photoshop edits does nothing to me. Not saying I'm Brad Pitt, but at the same time I'm not Steve Urkel either so I'm not too sure what kind of point you're making with these lameass posts.

But since you all know what I look like, how about all of you posting my pics stop being such huge pussies and put up your pics on here? Let's be men and lay the cards out on the table so we can play even here. I mean, it's only fair unless you're worried of being called out as unattractive or something. Put your money where your mouth is or else stop resorting to my pics to make a point.

4. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

You mean that is really YOU!!??

Which one??

#364 James Calvin, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  5. ........

........ Trolls

Well, obviously. Steve Urkel was black.

Either way, what's this "still using my pics" business? This is the first time I've done so. And to be honest, as I told MB immediately after, it was an obvious move with PH on the brain. He'd have loved that.

6. srqman1

srqman1 Tired of BS

It's not aimed at you specifically, Ignatius, but rather all the weak-ass fucks who thought it was funny to go through my PERSONAL accounts to use information against me. that's not cool or funny - it's just flat-out wrong and unethical. This is all pussy-ass shit. Having to resort to compromising personal info from whatever-site is just weak as fuck. I mean if you want to debate me on something, do it with facts and reasoning instead of cheap photoshop edits. Or like I said, post your own pics so we can both be on an even playing field.

Like I said before, I really am willing to move on and talk some Jets football like a mature adult. But you guys would apparently much rather stick to the same lame-ass shit because of some stuff I said almost 2 weeks ago. Get. The fuck. Over. It.

7. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I like this srqman1 guy. I really do.

8. ........

........ Trolls

I wasn't trying to debate you with the photo. I agreed with the post I quoted. I even said so in my own post. To be honest, I don't really know who you are. Apparently you were something of a punching bag while I was away. I hadn't been in the TT forum since I got back, but then I saw the photo today when I was looking at PH's old posts. He always appreciated the photoshop posts, and then lo and behold, you posted.

I'm sorry that you were so inconvenienced by my remembrance of him. I'm moving on because I'm not getting into shit like this anymore, not because you asked me to.

9. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

We don't need 2 threads on Derrick Mason, especially when this is just a flame war.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.