I can’t believe they didn’t sign Wentz.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jonathan_Vilma, Nov 19, 2023.

1. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

I agree whatever they are doing is better, so doesn't it make sense to make moves and decisions more like they do, then to go against the grain.

when you make moves like a losing franchise, you repeat the cycle over and over again. You have to make moves like the winning franchises do because obviously they work.

yes boyle is ass and yes trubisky is better. IDK about rudolph he's pretty awful and his most memorable moment is getting hit by myles garrett with a helmet.

we got quincy on waivers but we had a high priority ravens could have put in a claim. no idea if they did. he also wasn't nearly as good. we claimed and developed him and extended him. it's true teams make mistakes and miss out on players. even the best ones. had rodgers got hurt though, none of this would be a discussion

2. GasedAndConfused

I'm aware of that which is why I asked why didn't they sign wentz or go after dobbs with how bad pickett has been?

when I said nobody is complaining I meant here. I didn't see anyone call them dumb here for that. not their own fans

3. All Gas No Shake

All Gas No Shake Well-Known Member

because they still have two other QBs on the roster. why would they cut one of them to bring in a guy who would take weeks to ramp up?

if pickett was lost for the season in the first game I can guarantee you they would have made a move for another qb and not waited weeks to do so

4. GasedAndConfused

because that guy is better. thats the whole point.