How excited are you for 2012 season?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by soxxx, Jul 23, 2012.

1. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

I'm excited for the preseason, to see this huge crop of young talent get the chance to show what the team will look like down the road. Excited to see Hill take a pass 80yds untouched. I want to see the fake punts (One? Two? Ten? Every game?) snapped to Tebow. Hill catching fade after fade in the back corner of the end zone over a shorter corner.

Joe McKnight finally getting the chance to run and catch more than a few, and breaking free in open field. Kerley making tough sidelines catches on 3rd downs. And just what will the coaches come up with in getting the ball in Tebow's hands? Finally getting a home playoff game!

Denario Davis laying out Gronk with a vicious hit. Coples and Mo Wilk meeting at the quarterback. Maybin with his 3rd sack of Brady in one game. Revis being Revis. Harris takes the fumble in for another touchdown as the Jets roll over Buffalo on opening day. Beating Manning and the Broncos in the AFC championship game. And since its going to be the Panthers in the Superbowl, I guess we'll just have to take out that trash too, fuck Cam Newton!

2. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

I don't think the JETS have ever won in JAX..... I've personally sat through 2 blowouts.

That being said, bought tix for the whole fam for JETS-JAGS today before the Teboners got them all.

Football season has now started for me :beer:

3. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

The Jets won the most important game that the Jets Jags have ever played. Enough for me. :beer:

4. MarionBarber31

MarionBarber31 New Member

Yeah Man, that's the kind of "excited" I'm talking about! We are gonna shock the world this year when the Sanchez/Tebow combo works like a charm with no QB controversy, our defense is among the best in the league, and we win our second Super Bowl!!!