Houston, Do We Have A Problem?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jersey Joe 67, Apr 21, 2006.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

See, this is the thing. You contradict yourself so often that it can be said that you are always correct, because you never really make any specific points. Here's a common exchange with you.

One Of the Little People: Hey champ, what's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
    champ: There is a flavor of ice cream that is the best and you obviously do not know what it is but I do and if you would research my posts you can easily find out what it is. :mad:

#41 abyzmul, Apr 22, 2006
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2006
  2. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

You see you cannot even admit that what I posted is correct.

3. ToonWalker

ToonWalker New Member

Houston is nice...as a back-up. He did a decent job as an injury fill-in last year.If he ends up being our starter next year I honestly can't think off the top of my head of a worse starting RB for any of the other 31 NFL teams.RB's picked in the 6th round are picked so late for a reason...they are not starting material if you want a winning franchise. I would prefer any running back taken in the first 3 rounds of next week's draft to our current backs.IMHO, D.Williams, Maroney,White,Addai,Calhoun,Drew,Norwood,along with a few others ,have more potential than Houston,who's a good short yardage back.If you're satisfied with Houston as our starter than you have very low standards and will have to also be satisfied with a mediocre team.

4. The Offseason

The Offseason New Member

He was actually a projected first-rounder, but had a health issue which was overcome.

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Just like you can't admit to ever being wrong. Fitting, isn't it?