Hostile environment at Metlife

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rscherwin, Sep 20, 2023.

?

Should Metlife be a hostile environment for a young QB, even if he makes early mistakes vs the Pats?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. No

32 vote(s)
    72.7%
  1. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

This is what Tannenbaum did with Sanchez and it crippled a Super Bowl contender.

2. jjt4201

jjt4201 Active Member

This constant begging for chances and or posts to try and prevent booing at him, these weirdos obsessed with this kid are freaking everywhere. On reddit, they consistently post different things to try and say the same thing. I mean hundreds of random, new reddit users, just like the twitter ones last year when Mike White was successful. It is not natural and is clearly sponsored by Jetblue/Jets. There is a lot of money at stake to keep fans convinced that ZW is a legitimate QB and I guess it requires a huge amount of people aggressively promoting his play status.
    I have been a fan of this team a long time, and I for sure have never seen anything like this and there is less than zero chance that it's organic.

3. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

I think it's time for the new "Admin" to take out the trash.....

5. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

If you want to go to a place where people can't express their opinion and get eliminated for speaking their mind disagreeing with you move to North Korea, I will buy you a 1st class plane ticket . Im sure you will love it there.

#125 jets4848, Sep 22, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2023
  6. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Where would one fly to, if they spend all day arguing with themself, because the whole group actually agrees, but is fucking tired of hearing it beaten to death in every thread?

NY Jets68 and bicketybam like this.
  7. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

His mom's basement.

8. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

your obviously already living in yours with remarks like that. Let me know when you make it out and Into the real world, it’s a wonderful place out there don’t be holed up in your basement all
    Your life. That bad acne will go away and there’s more in life than playing call
    Of duty and madden all day and going on message boards and being a ass to people who disagree with youbecause you got low self esteem, ok there keyboard warrior?

9. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

I was just answering a question

#129 bicketybam, Sep 22, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2023
  10. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

May be I’m wrong and off base, but it seem there is confusion by a few here between trying to suppress a member’s opinion, versus attempting to stop the crippling effect occurring as of late on every new thread by responding to it by repeating exactly the same line about Zach literally verbatim no matter the subject at hand. It’s like copy and pasting the same paragraph 90% of the time irrespective of subject.

11. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I want the Zach Wilson experiment to be over because he's consistently been the worst QB in football. But don't imply that I want him to be bad. I'd love to be wrong about him and win games with him starting. I mean how would you like it if I started implying that you're a Zach fan instead of a Jets fan?

12. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

There are two posters (possibly one poster using two accounts) trolling. Anyone else shouldn't have their opinions stifled regardless of where they come down on Zach or the Jets.

NY Jets68 and Jonathan_Vilma like this.
  13. KY Jets Fan

KY Jets Fan Moderator

Let's keep it civil here everyone.

Everyone is free to express their own opinions, that's the point of a message board, but don't make any of this stuff personal.

Once that happens, we'll have to intervene.

Ralebird and HomeoftheJets like this.
  14. burf

burf Well-Known Member

Agreed, & I think Hackett & Dowling have made a big difference, too.
    They both seem to be good teachers, & good communicators.
    My problem with them, as well as most of the coaches, is a lack of creativity in scheming, and adjustments...
    just imagine Belichick having the Jets defense to work with.
    They truly might be the best D.
    He plays chess, while the Jets coaches seem to be playing checkers, always making the same moves, over & over... & offensively, even with new coaches, reflexively refuse to implement an attacking offense.
    I don't care who the QB is, it's a fearful offensive philosophy.
    The common link is Saleh.

As for Zach, the Pats game is huge.
    He's tended to vaporize against the Pats. This is the perfect game to see if he's ready to step up.
    They're the better team, they're in the division, & the fans want to see them take it to the Pats.
    I think this is the game that tells JD stay the course, or make a move at QB.
    The weather not being an excuse.

Of course, it's up to the coaches to implement a creative gameplan, tailored specifically to Zach's strengths, & Pats weaknesses.
    We'll see...

Cman68 and ColoradoContrails like this.
  15. rscherwin

rscherwin Well-Known Member

16. Gremlin

Gremlin Well-Known Member

Given the Giants have the Hawks, Fins and Bills up next and ex-skins during our bye - it could quickly become a hostile atmosphere at the Metlife every week when we're both 1 win teams heading into the Snoopybowl.

17. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

about to become.....

18. eddie sec 126

eddie sec 126 Active Member

You still cheering??

19. eddie sec 126

eddie sec 126 Active Member

I showed up and did boo him. Seems like more and more people are tired of the coddling. Open guys going across the middle and he pats the ball. Game over

TheAustrian likes this.