Herm already getting ripped in K.C

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jets18, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

It is also my right to think you are a pathetic moron.

#141 championjets69, Sep 15, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2005
  2. championjets69

Cmon now just scratch your head & I bet you can come up with 15/20 names without taxing your brain to much

3. KSJets

KSJets New Member

"I know you are but what am I?"

Please. Enough with the schoolyard shit.

My 3 year old niece is more mature than you and that's pretty sad.

4. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

I don't think I was one of the attackers. Could be, though. I do so many unsavory things on the internet, I'm going to need to start keeping my own Excel spreadsheet.

But here's the thing, Champ: You were derogating back when things were going well - like, playoff-well. When everyone here was celebrating success, you were lobbing stones over the wall; and, in that way, provoking responses. I won't say attacks were justified, but I certainly understand why they happened.

#144 Sundayjack, Sep 15, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2006
  5. GreenMachine

Last edited Tatanka Iyotaka: 06-25-1876 at 04:20 PM
    Last edited by Sundayjack : Today at 09:27 PM. Reason: Geezus, the typos

Pick one SJ....Who is it? You or Sitting Bull?

6. Hot Rod

Hot Rod Member

Quick question....If you've been a fan since 1970 does that mean that after the Jets won in '69 you decided to become a fan? Also I didn't see where he asked for a medal! Kind of ironic that you user name is championjets69 when you weren't even a fan in '69!!!!

#146 Hot Rod, Sep 15, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2006
  7. Sundayjack

Damn Petro and his VBulletin gliches. You never do know, these days. Could be ANYONE editing my stuff.

8. championjets69

I bought my season tix starting with the 1965 season which was 3 years before there AFL championship season & World Championship

#148 championjets69, Sep 16, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2005
  9. championjets69

So that means you are saying most everybody else on this board could not see the train wreck coming am I correct in my understanding of what you just posted? Since you are the ONLY poster to at least be man enough to admit I was correct it sought of erases your past as you gave me a back hand apology. No matter even though I had a adverse position to others that does not mean that they can attack somebody they disagree with. Personally my impression of them being nice here is they totally lack FB knowledge, are completely immature & should not waste knowledgable FB posyers times posting there silliness on this forum.

10. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

You guys should learn the ignore function. My god I stopped watching Romper Room when I was 4 Y/O. I am not going to relive it everyday here. Jesus he should get a bunch of crayola's and post with them.

All this .........."I hated Herm before you did" or "I was was a Jets fan before you" is Terminal. Oh yeah my E-Penis is bigger then your E-Penis! What a joke, no one freakin cares. ..........................

11. Sundayjack

Not at all. What I'm saying is that, when times are good, most people around here don't go looking for an imminent train wreck. We're content to enjoy the ride. There were some real good moments during Herm's tenure. If I were always looking for looming disaster, I'd have missed all that.

12. championjets69

Maybe that is the difference betwwen astute & not astute. An astute person has vision & can see ahead & a non astute person is a clod with zero vision of what will occur tomorrow or any day after that is that what you are saying now? I want to completely understand your rationale for the attacks. Under any circumstances it DOES not matter since just like you & all others on this board I am entitled my opinions. It is fine to disagree with my opinions but to personally attack me for them & especially when what I forecasted was 100% correct sure makes them look like one bunch of you know whats reflecting they have ZERO knowledge of eveulating both players & people.

13. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

The attacks are uncalled for. The idea that you should be more exempt from attack because you think your forcast are 100% correct is where you lose me. People should be just as exempt from personal attack when they are wrong as when they are right, particularly since it's opinion and very often neither wrong or right.

#153 winstonbiggs, Sep 16, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2005
  14. Sundayjack

Or, perhaps it's the difference between good fan and bad fan. All a matter of perspective, if you catch me.

15. championjets69

Not saying that. Just saying the attackers all look ppretty silly when what they attack is 100% incorrect

16. Gator

Gator Active Member

Nobody has vision. Nobody can see ahead. You said Herm would never win a Super Bowl with the Jets? Big deal. The odds were in your favor. Then you talk about people attacking you? You attack people every day.

You know nothing about football. Zippo. I"m done with you.....unless I feel like responding....but it's totally my call either way.

17. championjets69

No sorry I want to understand what you are attempting to communicate & do not understand your "good" fan "bad" fan theroy. Are you saying cause I was critical of Herm from the moment he was hired I am a "bad" fan & a "good" fan is someone who just blindly follows the Hempstead party line? If I am correct in my understanding you know what that sounds like do you not?

#157 championjets69, Sep 16, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2006
  18. championjets69

Good cause I had given up on you some time ago but you probably do not remember when I said bye-bye cause you cannot see the forest from the trees

19. Ive already been proclaimed a member of "Champ's list" but i too would be intrigued to see who is on this list.

Long before the attacks even took place, there was a sense of animosity in all of champ's posts. You combine that w/ some ridiculous proclamations regarding the franchise (IE hinting that if a given jets team fails to win a SB in a given year, every single player, coach, and Gm should be released)and raining on everyone's parade when things were going right for the team...and backlash is/ was bound to occur.

I'm not trying to come w/ another "personal attack"..but I think Champ needs to understand that if you are gonna be constantly negative and controversial..you're going to breed similar reactions aimed towards you. As the mighty Ratt once sang "It's so easy to forget..what you give is what you get"

20. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

I happen to respect your judgement and your knowledge of the game. That said I'm not big on the idea that the future is preordained based on the past. It's fun to speculate on what's going to happen based on observation. That said upsets happen every week in the NFL, observation and logic is often no indication of future events.

You're one of the few here who remebers that logic dictated the Jets would be mauled against the mighty Colts. As a 14 year old, I was laughed at by my friends who were all Giant fans for having faith that our team would win. I took the 18 point spread as a personal attack. No one is correct or incorrect 100% we are all speculating to different degrees.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.