Herm already getting ripped in K.C

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jets18, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

haha. how do i get on the spread sheet? i'm sure the list is long and distinguished.

cheers

2. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

I never forecasted doom for him. Herm yes Mangini no. My attitude was always wait & see cause I know nothing about him. NOTHING! Yes I said hiring a Shotty may not be in the teams best interest. As for my EVULATION of the team I said 2010 would be the year (no change even with last Sundays win) cause we do not have the players yet to do it & so many players have to be replaced due to age or are not good enough for a SB winning team

3. DeathByJets

DeathByJets Well-Known Member

Hmmmm...didn't Herm keep a list in his desk of all the reporters that wrote something bad about him?

Now we learn that champ has an excel spreadsheet of all his attackers...

I guess great minds think alike.:rofl:

4. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Does anyone really care how important it is that someone started "hating" Herm before someone else? "Fellas, I hated Herm from Day One and you didn't, so I've been hating him longer than you have and that means I'm smarter than you."

In Herm's first 4 years, the Jets made the playoffs 3 times. Give the guy SOME credit. We must have been doing SOMETHING right. Sure, situations started surfacing that had us all questoning Herm's abilities, but I didn't hear too many complaints going into those playoff games and we damned-near beat the Steelers in their own house! "Hating" the guy from the first day? Why?

So pardon me if I don't give a rat's ass as to who lays claim to wanting Herm gone first. And put me down as even more unconcerned that Champs maintains extensive Excel spreadsheets on people whom he deems "attackers." It's all too bizaare for me, quite honestly, and even borders on acute paranoia. The only reason most of us even read this drivel is for entertainment purposes only.

Paranoia: "A mental disorder characterized by systemized delusions of persecution, often, except in a schizophrenic state, with an otherwise relatively intact personality."

5. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

For me, my opinion of him changed the more I saw through his BS. Last year was like the shower curtain being opened for me in "Psycho".

6. championjets69

You are on it as another poster who just LOVED Herm & attacked me over & over again. Now if what happen happen you have to do a flip flop to be the right side of the board. Ha in your case I do not think enough about you to take a donation for you to fly you to KC also HERM LOVER

#106 championjets69, Sep 14, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2006
  7. championjets69

You are totally missing the point which suprises me for you what I am saying you NEVER had to agree with my position but you did not have to attack me or mock me as well if I took a different position on Herm then you. Also it DOES matter since we LOST 5 years in winning of a championship with Herms hiring which was my complaint from the second he was hired. Just remember while you may younger then me so you THINK mortality will keep you on this good earth a while yet so you are in NO hurry to see another championship. Well think again when you do say the names Steve Irwin & Payne Stewart who never finished whatever they started. Then there is always the JFK/RFK references as well to think about. All having pass along supposely way before there time & never seeing the NYJs win another World Championship

8. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Whoa! who stole your medication?

9. championjets69

There is a message in there if you think hard enough about it

10. mkronenberg

mkronenberg New Member

Wow, relax?this whole thing is ponderous, and boring. Move on already!

11. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Let me guess? Live your life to the fullest, value every day, take nothing for granted, accept nothing but the best from yourself and those you love and spend as much time as possible spewing miserable tripe on a message board. Got it. Peace out.

12. Gator

Gator Active Member

Ummmm, no. The message is even though I'm older than you don't think you're going to live longer. You could die in a plane crash or stingray accident, or may even be the target of political assasination. So Champ is saying and even hoping that people 50 years younger than him that have a way better chance of seeing the Jets eventually win a Super Bowl..............DIE!......Thereby making HIM the only one that remembers the Jets winning a Super Bowl.

13. KSJets

KSJets New Member

It's truly sad he feels this way. I almost feel sorry for the guy. Almost. I mean, football is a great sport, and I love watching it, but come on. It's just a game, and Champ gets all worked up over it and takes it WAY too seriously.

14. jets1960

jets1960 New Member

Hey Herm! Can you tell me what time it is?

15. Pam

Pam TGG.com Friendliest Poster Fourpeat!!

If you weren't on it before, I bet ya are now. :lol: :smile:

16. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

There is no way it takes to 2010 if it does mangini will get fired no coach gets 5 years to rebuild

17. curtisstaysforever28

this is pathetic. herm is GONE already so chill out stop screamin at eachother...

section 227, row 5 is right. herm was a great coach the first 4 years and dont deny it. not a lot of teams with new coaches go to the playoffs 3 out of the first 4 years they're there. ya i disliked herm last season and it was his time to go but doesnt that happen w/ every coach?!?

some of u all just need to get off each others cases. last i checked we're all jets fans so we all share the same disease anyway. we should be helpin each other get over the fact that the jets arent that great. how about OPTIMISM FOR A CHANGE. lets talk about the FUTURE of our team instead of the past.

#117 curtisstaysforever28, Sep 14, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2005
  18. jets1960

jets1960 New Member

Hey Herm! Can you tell me what time it is?

19. baamf

baamf Active Member

Herm was never a great coach....

20. curtisstaysforever28

ok my bad, so i guess u didnt like how he took the jets to the playoffs 3 out of the first 4 years he was in New York?? well i dont know why u disliked that but i was pretty damn happy w/ the job herm was doin at the time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.