Heart Break Just Pure Heart Break

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Umphpool, Oct 16, 2014.

1. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

I find thongs uncomfortable, they get wedged up my ass crack.

_

74 likes this.
  2. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Lol maybe... First I heard that was Matt Serra after he KO GSP talking about the pizza he got in Vegas as his first post fight meal after dieting for months

3. rsmehta

rsmehta Active Member

Really?? Are you really looking back at the Jets draft history and pointing out how we lucked out????

4. JETSrealMCCOY!

lol that's why it makes a great stocking stuffer

5. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

It's not easy being green.

BleedJetsGreen1981 likes this.
  6. jdon

jdon Well-Known Member

There ae always a few passes in a game that he does not make. I saw a couple in the end zone last night. Just a little really untimely inaccuracy.

7. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Not sure what was heartbreaking.

99% of kickers have to decrease the angle of launch to get more juice on the ball for these longer kicks so these kicks have a very good chance of being blocked. It was a good play on the Patriots part as well.

This loss puts the Jets one step closer to drafting #1 and fucking up another QB and also the Patriots closer to getting knocked out of the first round again.

8. no psls

no psls Banned

WHAT THE FOLK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. no psls

no psls Banned

Since this season is shot to hell, we should lose out and get the number one pick (Not that we know who to draft anyway) . OH THE PAIN !!!!!

10. RevisIsland18

RevisIsland18 Well-Known Member

we'll end up getting a cb knowing us but hey i dont mind going 10-6

11. RevisIsland18

RevisIsland18 Well-Known Member

hopefully u dont get blocked going down the middle of the goalpost

12. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

No but it doesn't confirm that idzik should be fired which is how this started.

13. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Right now the coaching is the big issue. The Jets are losing tight games one after the other and they're not making changes on the side of the ball where the problems are really manifesting.

Rex is making major changes from game to game on the defensive side of the ball but the offense continues to rely on the same players from game to game. It took the Jets a half dozen games to start splitting Amaro out wide, a move that it was obvious would need to be done for him to succeed at the NFL level. It took a Brian Winters knee injury for the Jets to replace their least effective player on offense with one of the two other options currently on the roster. (Aboushi, Dozier).

The Jets lost games to poor communication on the sidelines. They lost games to poor discipline on the field.

That the Jets aren't going to the playoffs this season is in part about talent and the bounces but they've also shot themselves in the foot on a bunch of occasions and that has to be on the coaching staff.

BleedJetsGreen1981 likes this.
  14. hornblower

hornblower Well-Known Member

This morning the Post said that the Jets did everything well but Geno let them down. What nonsense! 3rd. and 19 giving up a touchdown. Demario Davis not covering the man in his area one yd. into the endzone. The reporting is too much on the QB. I guess that's easier than analysis. Geno did a nice job last night. He is not the whole show. No young QB should be. This is a rebuilding season, unfortunately, and talk of firing the coach, gm and quarterback always follows. I guess it's easier than trying to figure out why the back ran free 30 yds. down the field on the first touchdown.

15. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

Geno sells papers which is why the media brings him up every chance they get. Sanchez sold papers around town.

hornblower likes this.
  16. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

Didn't read this whole thread and wasn't sure which one to post this in, but wanted to say that the Jets came out and played real hard last night. I haven't seen them play much this year but I assume that's the best they've looked all season. They almost always give the Pats all they can handle, and this one was no exception.

I thought Smith looked as good and as accurate as I've ever seen him, and he mostly made good decisions all-around. (That does seem to happen for some reason... Sanchez used to put up some good games against the Patriots too.) If they could have gotten themselves on track with their red zone offense, this would have been a blowout.

Defensively they had some lapses but that front seven is terrific. There are some real good pieces there to build with in the future. I was also really impressed that they quickly rebounded from that first drive where mistakes were made and they made it easy for Brady.

Anyway, it was a good game,and you guys gave both Denver and NE all they could handle in a five-day span. I know losses are tough to take, especially when it's that close, but there are a lot of positives to focus on. Enjoy the rest of the season and we'll see you guys again in December at the Meadowlands.

BakerMaker likes this.
  17. tcrock

tcrock Well-Known Member

with the exception of the San Diego fiasco, this game was similar in many ways to all the Jet losses this year.........untimely penalties & mental mistakes at the worst possible times .....with a few sprinkles of good play here and there. They don't have a good enough QB to overcome these types of penalties and mistakes. I knew after, what was it the 4th FG, that they would wind up losing on a missed FG attempt in the end (I texted my buddy exactly this toward the end of the 2nd quarter).............I've been watching the Jets a long time, and can smell disaster as it's cooking up as it was last night.

18. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

This was better than the lions and bears game in my opinion because there was no stupid turnovers. This was in my opinion the best geno and the offense looked as a whole.

This game did come down to a few plays here and there but there really wasn't anything mind boggling terrible like Chicago or Detroit or Green Bay. The offense also didn't look dead for a whole half

19. tcrock

tcrock Well-Known Member

Yeah no turn overs but 2 killer holding penalties that turned TD's into Field goals in my opinion in the 1st Qtr.......and 1 killer defensive backfield lapse that led to 7 the other way. these 3 friggin plays on their own could have changed the outcome, but you can say that about a ton of plays each game I suppose

20. MaximusD163

MaximusD163 Well-Known Member

Barnes' "hit" on Brady was a total flop on Brady, and a correct no call. Barnes flopped as well, but any time you come in late and hit a player you're going to draw that flag.