Green Guy

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Petrozza, May 19, 2008.

1. pimentel79

pimentel79 Member

My condolences, and prayers go out to his family, and friends.

2. Jabba the Jet

Jabba the Jet New Member

I Just learned about Green Guy's passing from nyjunc, till now I had been totally unaware

I actually saw Junc's avatar in memory of Green Guy and my blood ran cold, and I hoped it didn't mean what I thought it meant, but sadly it did and I just feel devistated because I was very fond of Michael (Green Guy) from when I used to post here more often, we were about the same age, had many of the same Jets memories to share and it got to the point where I really considered him a friend ... and that's how I feel now, like I lost a friend

Ironically my cousin passed away a little over a week ago, we were very close and it hit me pretty hard, but she passed away on my birthday (this year) and I couldn't help but notice Green Guys last post at TGG was on my birthday (last year) ... and that just hit me hard

Anyway, I only just learned of Michael's passing and I am terribly saddened by this news

In closing I just want to send out my belated but most heartfelt condolances to LV Coach, Michael's father who is also a member at TGG, and of course his entire family

I am sorry I didn't learn about this until now, and please forgive me for dredging this up again, but I was very fond of Michael (Green Guy) and I could not in good consience allow this to pass without offering, though belated, my deepest and most heartfelt condolances

PS. I read LV's letter and where he said someday he may show this to Michael's daughter so she can see how many people thought so highly of her father, and I can assure you I am one of them ... though we had never had the pleasure of meeting in person, I thought the world of Green Guy and as you can see there are many many others who felt likewise

My deepest sympathies

Sincerely,
    Jabba

#202 Jabba the Jet, May 1, 2009
    Last edited: May 1, 2009