Great Game!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by FinFanInCali, Nov 1, 2009.

1. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Farva and Cali,please dont get yourselves lumped in with the trash that showed up here today. There are a bunch of bandwagon fin fans that were nowhere to be found until half thru last year showing up. You 2 are better than that

2. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

Fuck off man. You do recognize that 3-0 in the division is only good if you haven't lost 4 games outside the division.

3. cdz12250

cdz12250 Member

Gotta tell you guys: we have Jets fans posting on our board all the time. A few of them are some of our best posters, and we always make them welcome even when they post about the Jets beating the Fins.

I understand your frustration with the Jets; I was once a Jets fan before I moved to Miami. But there's no excuse for your four-letter vocabulary, no matter how badly your team lets you down year after year, decade after decade, always finding a way to blow it. I guess the team mirrors the character and collective IQ of its fan base. You get what you deserve.

I know; fuck me. Go die. But look at the scoreboard.

4. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

You had Marino and failed. haven't won n nearly as long as us. We own the all time record,and before last year owned you for nearly a decade. NOW refer to your last line

5. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Hahahahahahaaaaa..... that's good.

6. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

Way to cut out the middle man.

7. Talisman

Talisman Active Member

a former Jets fan that's now a dolphins fan??? If you were going to sell out, you might as well have done it for a perennial winner...

going from SOJ to SOD isn't really an upgrade...

8. Farva

Farva New Member

wtf i am a dolphins fan and moved to NC....i dont root for the panthers.......wth.....never heard of that before

9. Intommywetrst

Intommywetrst Banned

Now, now kids, stop fighting. Both of your teams suck.

See you next week Phins!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

10. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Yeah, exactly. We have Phins fans joining this board after the Phins win -- to gloat and then leave until the next time. That's called trolling. If you wanna join the board, then participate more than twice a year when yer team wins the head-to-head matchup.

11. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

Didn't we spank you guys already?

12. cdz12250

cdz12250 Member

Happy to.

New York Jets:
    League championships: - 1
    Conference championships - 0
    Division championships - 4
    Playoff appearances - 11

Miami Dolphins:
    League championships - 2
    Conference championships - 5
    Division championships - 12
    Playoff appearances - 21

Now THAT was funny.

#112 cdz12250, Nov 1, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  13. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Wow...surprised at the reaction. This guy has been a decent poster and he didn't troll. Some of the other Phag fans came here to troll but not him. Give him a break...his team got plenty of them today.

14. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

It's over 35 years for you guys since you won anything that mattered. You may have a more colorful history but reality is you guys have failed just as much as we have over the last 35 years. You had one of the all time great QB's and he saw the SB in his 2nd season and never again. His last game you guys lost by what 50 points? And you still don't realize we have the edge in alltime matchups.

15. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

I took your advice and looked at the scoreboard. Then I looked at your record. You sucking suck. Now you should die.

16. cdz12250

cdz12250 Member

The overall record is 46-42-1 since 1966. That's pretty balanced, though I have to spot you the 4-game edge; it means each of us has done their fair share of gloating and imploding. And if not winning it all is failure, which means that all teams but one team are failures every season, then we have to go to partial failures being better than total failures, and you had to admit we have you there. They don't call them conference or division championships because they're failures.

But when you get to Marino -- hey, you guys had Joe Willie, who reinvented the position. Shula? You guys had Weeb, the guy who taught Shula. You had Boozer. Snell. Riggins. Sauer? Few faster. Maynard? Who had better hands? That 1968 team was a great team. The thing is that those teams come once or twice in half a century, like our 1972 undefeated team. In between, all we can do is whale on each other and see who gets farther into it every year. Look at that all time record and you show me a better rivalry.

17. Farva

Farva New Member

so this team that sucks.....is 2-0 against you, and beat the shit out of the bills 38-10 (with their starting qb) who you lost to, at home, to their backup from harvard..........

where do the jets fall into the mix?

18. XxAlbert84xX

XxAlbert84xX New Member

.......why the hell did you continue to fight this stupid battle, this is the equivalent of the Browns and Lions fighting about who is better, both teams are shit.....move on

19. cdz12250

cdz12250 Member

But you're right. Of course we suck. You remember Parcells saying that you are what your record says you are? But that's exactly my point. You were swept by a team that sucks. :beer:

And I'll definitely die. Just not yet. :smile:

20. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Yeah, I was like wtf? Look at all the other trolls this evening and then this guy; he's been a member for a little while and he was being a good sport. It's some these Jets fans that are classless, not this dude.