Good McNight, Joe

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Green Lantern, Sep 2, 2010.

1. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Damn, you are a troll with a high post count.

I'm gunna add to this:

The extremes that have been reached in this post have caused me to not see the difference between a formerly respected poster and the 50 post trolls I love following around, trolling them back for kicks.

I don't even find that impressive, and the argument can be made that I should.

Mick's golden rule: Never insult his love for Mark fucking Sanchez. I don't even need to no homo.

#781 NDmick, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  2. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Wow, really comparing Leon Washington to Mark Sanchez now?

3. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

It's called confidence.

this one seems difficult for any Jets fan over 30 because all you guys can do is run and hide every time something good is happening because your expecting it to blow up. We have watched Tanny take a steaming pile of garbage and turn into a superbowl contender in less than 5 years. Sorry that we trust his judgment as well as Rex's over yours.

4. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I can imagine change is the other factor that makes thing difficult.

People don't like change, they like routine.

5. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Let's say he signed here for cheap after the injury, all we would hear is how great he is and what an inspirational story it is,...

You can play dumb all you want but we all know the plan was to start Ducasse at LG. It's amazing that you believe everything that the team tells you. I heard there are very few seats available so hurry up and get yours today!

I'm judging the unit as a whole and not each player individually- that is VERY different. The first 2 weeks we didn't have many holes and the QB was harrassed all game. last week we were running inside and our QB had all day to throw.

Please act like an adult. You can disagree w/ me all you want. I know I win when I get childish attacks against me. All you have to do is attack the argument.

I have no idea what I am talking but some schlub sitting on his couch wacthing the TV broadcast can break down the OL for us:rofl2:

6. nyjunc

Considering you seem to follow me I guess you don't actually read my posts.

I am extremely confident in this organization hence why I said I give Tannenbaum a pass for his few mistakes since he had very few of them BUT that doesn't mean I am going to shake the pom poms and act like every move that has been made is great. I think we have an excellent team and I not a "same old Jets" fan so don't lump me in w/ others.

Try actually reading the posts, it should help you.

7. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

That 10K can't be very important than...:wink:

And who would have thought he'd be so good that he'd make Mandy Ross expendable ?

8. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Well done. This was funny.

9. ukilledkenny

Try reading anything and it might help you.

10. ........

........ Trolls

I don't think that's true. You would hear exactly what you heard after his returns. Well done, Leon!

You wouldn't hear that he's healed or great because he hasn't been. He wouldn't be running well here just like he isn't running well in Seattle. People would recognize how great it was that he could even return kicks...just like they are. You should probably check the threads after his returns. A lot of praise. I was among the first, if not the first, to do so. I even watched his first TD in the preseason and commented that I was glad to see him doing well. It doesn't mean we should have kept him.

I don't believe everything the team says. I do believe the team when it says there will be a competition at LG and that's exactly what happens. Man, they went to a lot of trouble not to let us know the truth!

Congratulations. You've learned elementary football. That's a good first step.

Glad to see you refrain from the childish attacks. At least you have the childish arguments to go along with them. I guess by your reasoning, I just won. Thanks.

11. ........

........ Trolls

12. nyjunc

Of course we would b/c this board has turned into a homer board.

Ducasse was terrible all summer and preseason long, they wanted him to start but waited as long as possible in hopes he would get it which he never did. Hopefully that's not the case next year, I have high expectations for him in year 2.

We both know you cannot evluate OL w/o coaches tape and knowing the schemes. Unless you are a posting from Florham park I cannot take any of your OL evluations seriously.

Where is the chilidhs attack? Did I call you an idiot? did I call you anything directly? How do you know I was talking about you? guilty conscience?

13. ukilledkenny

Unless you are simultaneously in New Jersey and Arizona that makes your opinion on Faneca and Slauson/Ducasse equally irrelevant, yet you continue to preach it as fact.

14. All Gas No Shake

All Gas No Shake Well-Known Member

we get what youre saying, its not nuclear physics ... in fact, its the antithesis

stop repeating your same refuted points over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ...

15. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Cesspool this bitch.

16. Coach K

Coach K New Member

some people are just willing to type way more than others lol

we need an endless debater award. not necessarily alluding to any other quality than the fact they love to beat dead horses with dead horse legs

17. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

that and the Mike Gundy award, for being a man and being 40.

Still a classic.

18. nyjunc

That;s the thing, I don't preach it as fact. I stated how our OL was better at the end of last year and how the only change we made was Slauson. I have also said Slauson could turn out to be fine or even better but RIGHT NOW our OL is not as good as it was when we ended 2010.

It's ok for you guys to post the same stuff over and over but not ok for me to refute them over and over? got it.

If you guys actually read the posts we wouldn't even be here. My point from the beginning has been I disagreed w/ a few of our offseason moves but that I could be proven wrong and that I HOPE I am proven wrong but you guys had to take that opportunity to attack me b/c I dare say nice things about players that no longer are New York Jets.

19. ukilledkenny

These are both statements that you are making based on nothing but your own opinion. Yet you want us to accept them as fact.

Remember, you don't have the coaches tape and you can't evaluate an o-line based on the broadcast.

20. ........

........ Trolls

LOL. I almost forgot about that one. That was fun.