Getting sick of the darksiders, Chad haters, and negative attitudes...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rickjet, Apr 7, 2008.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Holy Smokes... :lol:

2. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Cant win SB if u cant reach playoffs...be it wild card.

3. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Ah but you cannot win the SB if you cannot win the POs right?

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Wow, rick, you've been here since 2003 and you're just getting tired of negativity? I have always been a fan of this site because there are so many fans looking at it from all sides. I think asking the mods to censor peoples' opinions is pretty weak. For every person bashing Chad there is one who will not listen to any criticism of him whatsoever. Should the mods do something about them as well?

#24 abyzmul, Apr 7, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  5. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

So Becasue I think Chad probly does not have enough arm left to pitch in a charity softball game I'm a Jerk or a village idiot?

I tend to be optimistic entering a season. Even after last year I see alot of good with the current FO and the way we are building. I think with a very good QB we could be a playoff bound team and a real threat.

....But because I disagree with you I need to be censored? When the hell did I move to a country the suppresses people with their own thoughts and opinions?

The only one being a jerk about things is you. If you don't like what someone has to say don't read them. Put them on ignore. Or maybe start a "Happy Fluffy Bunny" Jet site where you and your friends can praise Chad every time he doesn't get injured writing out a check.

I can't help it I want my team to win and feel we can't with him as a QB. I'd be happy if he proved me wrong because that means the Jets are winning. I just don't see it happening.

6. boomer

boomer Active Member

You're in the wrong forum then bro.

7. boomer

boomer Active Member

I think the Patriots already have dibs on that for their 2007 season. :wink::gpc:

8. savinoRB2

savinoRB2 New Member

most people who bash on chad like me think the guys great...hes a great person...but i still dont understand how people can say he is a great qb...he really isnt...he constantly sucks dick on deep throws and isnt as accurate as everyone thinks he is....hes thrown a whole bunch of picks in his career...someone look it up..ive been playin football my whole life and ive seen great players and shitty ones...chad is a little above average...he could def. still win games but not on the jets...he would be a good fit in Chicago were they rely on the defense...sayin that i dont know anything about football as a chad basher is very nieve....i bet i know a lot more then you do...is kellen clemens the awnser...maybe/maybe not....but he has had the talent that Chad had when he got his first start and made the most out of it...if chad lost us the season and kellen didnt play...we would all want KC to play...think about it:up:

9. notjustQBs

notjustQBs New Member

Quote: "...but i still dont understand how people can say he is a great qb...he really isnt...he constantly sucks dick on deep throws and isnt as accurate as everyone thinks he is..."

Chad's game is to make all the throws but above all be a smart QB. He is best suited to take advantage of a real portfolio of off. weapons. He's a lot like a Peyton Manning -- but he has never had a full quiver before, when he hasn't been injured.

I don't know whether Chad is going to beat out Kellen, but the consensus of the CS is that Chad and Kellen will battle it out. In my opinion, this open competition is great for the team -- both the QBs, and the WRs and the OL as well.

I also by the way think that we should draft a QB this year as well. This is not a knock on Kellen or Chad -- I just think we should always be developing QB talent whether we use it or trade it.

But the QB position will continue to falter at the NYJs until we build an OL tradition that dominates the line of scrimmage on a REGULAR basis.

The NYJ offense will not be good enough even with a running game if our defense can't stone the running game cold EVERY TIME, and discourage the passer so that he can only throw the short routes that our DBs can jump and feast on. Pass a little of the medicine the NFL has been dishing out to the NYJs the past few years.

This is not a skill players team.

The NYJs chew up and ruin skill players as a matter of course now.

This is the reality of our team's situation that we can no longer ignore if we want to start winning regularly.

Without a strong dominating OL and a marauding take-no-prisoners defense, the NYJs are going nowhere.

There's work to do.

10. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

How about the Hindenburg??? Edmund Fitzgerald maybe?? :)

11. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

:lol::lol:

12. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

WinstonBiggs is a funny bastard - but CMan - I doubt anyone around here knows what the Fitz is.

13. Mehl-56

Mehl-56 Well-Known Member

I do... shall I send it to you in PM so that I pass the test... haha just kidding... but I would be curious to see who else knows

14. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

Chad bashing is only Chad bashing to those who see it from the other side. People who do the "bashing" or just give logical reasons why they want a better QB are not at fault here.

People who complain about shit like this bring even less to the board then the people that they're annoyed with. At least those people are talking about things that pertain too the Jets and not complaining about how they don't want to hear other peoples opinions.

15. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

invite them to one of herm's marshmellow roasts? oh, that's right, those moved to wisconsin, where the chefs train.:breakdance:

16. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

WOW!

Man, you are on a freakin' roll tonight!

17. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Two Words..... Gordon Lightfoot.

18. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Heh. Maybe it says more about my current state of mind than anything else, but I lost my drink on this one.:up:

19. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

^glad someone liked it.:smile:

20. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Everyone knows it is a song by Engelbert Humperdinck oh wait that was American Pie.......... now I am confused...........:wink: