Geno is an Mirror Image of .....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by pdxdrew, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Ajitator

Ajitator Well-Known Member

Less condensation? Wouldn't less condensation be a bad thing for the planet as a whole?

[​IMG]

2. Duk Dodgers

Duk Dodgers Active Member

Geno is NOT the mirror image of any of those probowl/hof/super bowl qb's. He has good (not great) mobility and a great arm. I hope under the guidance of MM and his professional approach to the game he can continue to work his way into a poor man Aaron Rodgers. He has a long way to go to reach PMAR (poor mans aaron r) but he has the arm strength and mobility already he just needs more time to make mistakes and improve his decision making.

3. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

WOW! Those fish are huge, post this in the fishing thread

4. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

He's like a blend of David Garrard, Joey Harrington and JP Losman. With sprinkles.

5. Mitch_Dumstein

Warning

A litre of single malt every day, digesting haggis, 360 days of rain per year and a sports menu of soccer, rugby, quoits and snooker may result in posts such as the one quoted

6. Aewhistory

Aewhistory Well-Known Member

Do you actually know how nasty you come across? And arrogant? It's like you verbally slap people and say, "I hope you don't interpret that as assault!"

It is a public forum so you are welcome to argue and debate, of course, but I would suggest getting used to hostile replies if you are yourself hostile.

7. Aewhistory

Aewhistory Well-Known Member

Now this is one of the most persuasively argued, cogent, coherent, and reasonable posts you've made. I think some peeps problem is that you attack rather than either debate or converse (or, for my part, I mostly read and joke around.... I only post a little once in a while).

As an aside, I think many people do not get the concept behind these sort of threads. from my POV they are an interesting exercise in seeing if any past mold of greatness can be applied to a developing player. If none of them fit then either the player is very unique (not bloody likely but possible) or quite possibly fits another mold better.... Bust. It is absolutely correct to say that it is too early to judge. However, these players are being evaluated constantly by their coaches, so this isn't exactly without precedent. And anyway, this is a forum for discussion. Ya gotta discuss stuff or I get bored.....

8. jetsfan4life78

jetsfan4life78 New Member

I see a guy who is developing and it would be hard to say at this point in his career.

9. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Well 4 sure it is not JWN. Maybe Mark S since just like Mark S he lacks FB smarts JMHO. Oh yes IMHO he also lacks that "it" factor that is needed to be a franchise QB sorry to say :sad:

#129 championjets69, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  10. Mitch_Dumstein

JWN rookie season

did not play in first game

first nine games played

Record 4-4-1

Final season record 5-8-1

I guess JWN lacked the football smarts and didn't have the "it" factor to be a franchise QB either

11. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Mark Sanchez w/ a better tan

12. Vilmalover51

Vilmalover51 Active Member

13. championjets69

Sorry to bust your bubble but JWN had that "it" factor from the second his foot hit the field. I would suspect that U never saw JWN play live & in person from the tone of your reply :sad:

14. Mitch_Dumstein

I would suspect that you are wrong as usual since I was at his first game in 65 as well as two Titan Thanksgiving games and the first Jet home game at the Polo Grounds...

For that first season JWN had more of an int factor...but he developed into a great player.

Sadly since he retired he has developed into a bitter old guy who hates the Jets almost as much as you do

15. championjets69

I would advise U to keep your humble opinions to youirself since they are totally incorrect. JWN & I are DISAPPOINTED that in the 44 years since that SB win we have stunk up the NFL & those are facts & cannot be denied. Oh yes do a google & I think U will find that in 65 they were playing in Shea since I had season tickets that year to the games :sad:

16. MowTin

MowTin Active Member

A smaller slightly improved JaMarcus Russell :)

17. roboz08

roboz08 Well-Known Member

When he's on his game, he reminds me a lot of David Garrard in his prime. Good runner, strong arm, and black. When he's off, he reminds me of Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite.

18. RubenDias

RubenDias Well-Known Member

wait until you see tajh boyd thats Jamarcus Russell twin xd

19. Jetnad

Jetnad Member

Donatello :up:

20. TheCoolerGlennFoley

TheCoolerGlennFoley Well-Known Member

Combination of Fergie and Jesus.