Frustrated Patsie fan

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Petrozza, Sep 23, 2009.

1. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

maybe the friend on the tape and the person recording it did so knowing the outcome and knowing what this jackass' reaction would be.

2. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Nice to see another teams' fans frustrated. I think his shirt must have been pre-torn like Hulk Hogan did back in the day. I don't know what's gayer, this guy tearing off his shirt or the guido make-up guide video.

3. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Bwaahahaha.

Typical of New England & their fans. As soon as the game becomes clear that the Pats will lose, both parties start looking to the refs. Even Brady, on that last drive, looked to the ref to call a late-hit on Jenkins. Just so typical.

4. boshhemi487

boshhemi487 New Member

I believe he is in a basement, it has a dropped ceiling...that would explain the door window being dark

5. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

WHat a fucking homo.

6. whatacotch

whatacotch Member

i love this, hahahahaha

7. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Looked fake to me too..after bitching like crazy about the PI penalty you see Sanchez on the TV and it looked like the shot at the end of the game when he was walking across the field.

8. whatacotch

whatacotch Member

its def. real they are in a basement, when he rips his shirt off you can see light coming from the window

9. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

"Awnist ta Gawd, weh's my fuckin cellphone..."

Hahahahahahaha!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If that was fake then the guy did a hell of an acting job. That was awesome.

I can't wait to see their reactions when we go to their house and stomp them again. :pats_suck:

10. theBidet

theBidet Active Member

i just want to know why he needed his phone so bad. what's he got goodell on speed dial?

11. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

The sequence in that video is from the Lowery breakup on 4th & 10 at the end of the game. I just rewatched it and the footage is the same.

12. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

I'm pretty sure it is an Irish flag. What a fucking masshole. Filmed in a "tripple deekaah" in Dorchester no doubt.

Heck I'm part Irish, and this "I'm more Irish than you because I'm from Baaahstan and because I watched the Departed 500 times," so I'll hang up a flag is just embarrassing. Hey douchebag, I'm sure your parents and your grandparents were born here. You didn't just step off the boat so stop pretending that you did.

His friend on the couch is laughing at him as he watches Sanchez kneel down and end it.

Who the fuck is he gonna call on his cell? Tommy B.? :pats_suck:

This video absolutely crystallizes everything I hate about the Pats* and their fans. Thanks for posting.

13. ........

........ Trolls

Yeah, it's most definitely Irish. The poster who said it was French needs to go get checked for color-blindness.

14. Tony

Tony Bipedal, Reformed

That's great stuff.

15. dondraper

dondraper New Member

classic. thank you so much. i am sending this to all my friends. let's make this go viral!!!

16. dondraper

dondraper New Member

"where is my phone? where is my cell phone? seriously. does anyone see my cell phone?"

uh, yeah, dude. it's up your @ss, right between your head and dyldo.

17. Vilmalover51

Vilmalover51 Active Member

this guy is a doosh, All bostonians are such hardass pussies

18. nycztonee

nycztonee Active Member

hey if that dude represents the pats fan nation, there's the indisputable finding to the very experimental question of "What % of the people in America are idiots who needs their cell phones for everything?"

19. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

I watched the game in Foxboro with some Patsy fans and every one of em acted like this....

I honestly think Pats fans who for the most part weren't even around pre-2001, feel like they should get the majority of calls.... They're spoiled - it was an incredible run of calls that went their way and any time it goes differently it's massive hysteria...

I didn't say much at all - I shook some hands and left after the game... If I were home alone I would have climbed the walls and screamed after that win..

20. thejetsaddict

thejetsaddict New Member

What about Leons Fumble, or the unsportsman for the "knee in the back" or the PI after that on the same series? All were wrong IMO, tell them to cry about something else.