FOLKS - its time to hang up the same ole jets....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jilozzo, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

It's the Bizarro world! Up is down. In is out. Black is white. Day is night.

:rofl:

2. GreenMachine

Agreed. :up:

3. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Yes but you protrayed that I purposely was watching another game instead of the NYJs when the FACTS were that I was out of town oops sorry OUT OF THE COUNTRY at the time of that game. No difference then you allegation that I was watching another game in lieu of the NYJ game when I have posted over & over on this board that I have 2 DTV converters which allows me to watch the NYJs on converter 1 & another game I choose to watch on converter 2. Can you grasp that?

I can also threw out baseless charges like you are a relative of Herm cause you continue to defend him to the hilt even though he is no longer our coach. Some people reading this will believe it cause they see it in print

4. championjets69

You see you still do not get it. That is a system I devised for me to determine how strong a poster you & other's are. You are the one by your posts who is determining at least in MHO if you are strong poster or are very, very weak poster with limited knowledge of FB in general & the NYJs in particular. In your case since in MHO you have NOTHING to add to my FB knowledge hence in my system you are a SLW. Maybe as you age you will mature & begin to contribute to this forum. At least we can hope for that

5. championjets69

Well as one of who believed that it will always be the SOJs I have to say they handle the ball hitting Kassel on the punt in the past like CHAMPIONs instead of folding like a cheap suit which is for sure what they would have done in the past. So BIG kudos to Man & his staff for the keeping the team eye on the final prize last nite instead of ceying in there beer.

6. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

woah :eek:hmy:

Yes, they did come through with a HUGE stop there. Then came right back and won the game

7. championjets69

Yes they did if you listening to Miami radio Saban is getting beat up for not going for that 4th & inches & instead of kicking that FG

8. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

The same old jets would have found a way to lose last night... Nuff said!!

9. championjets69

10. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Of course if the Fins don't make it the same people would be killing Saban for not putting the points on the board in a low scoring game.

TBTF

11. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

YES, the same ole jets would have found a way to live up to the cliche but they came thru last night in tough conditions and less than stellar play of the QB.

the playoffs start immediately. great job by the staff. its time to rip the contracts of mangini and schott and give them each 5 year deals, making schott asst head coach.

jil

12. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

Same old Jet fans coming through. Worst fanbase ever.

Chad is the man.

13. championjets69

My gut feeling is if Herm was the HC last nite when the Kassal event occurred for sure we would have wound up with a L not a W

14. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

Way to get your jab at the QB in. I have a hard time believing any QB in the NFL would have had anything but a less than stellar night considering the weather conditions. Nevertheless, the QB didn't lose us the game, and he managed one of the big plays of the night on a 30 yard pass that was picture perfect. Yeah, we won despite him.