Fire Rex

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by milcus, Nov 11, 2012.

1. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

This is the apex of the reason why the Jets continue to stumble because their owner simply doesn't seem to give a shit. Woody can't be pleased with the the Jets latest failings but, how do you blow off a meeting with a potential head coach, I remember that at the time and it made me as furious then as it does now.

2. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

*incarceratedbob grain of salt alert*

Incarcerated Bob ‏@incarceratedbob
    **BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Rex Ryan & agent sending signals they would not be upset if Jets let him go after year #HeWantsOut #Philly #SD

Incarcerated Bob ‏@incarceratedbob
    **BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source:Rex Ryan's agent (Tebow's agent as well) is ok with Tebow sitting on bench. Why u ask? Cause REX wants out #Jets

3. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Who's defending him? I'm not. I just don't think he's the only thing wrong. Apparently that makes me a Sanchez nut hugger. :rofl:

4. NYJetsfan56

NYJetsfan56 Member

Woody probably doesn't even know we're 3-6

5. boston_jet

boston_jet New Member

REX WANTS OUT!

Incarcerated Bob is all over Twitter with this.

1. @PeteyD87 @thisguybarrett If Rex and his agent can leverage another job waiting for him, yes he wouldn't mind getting out #TakeNotesClown

2. **BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Rex Ryan & agent sending signals they would not be upset if Jets let him go after year #HeWantsOut #Philly #SD

3. **BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source:Rex Ryan's agent (Tebow's agent as well) is ok with Tebow sitting on bench. Why u ask? Cause REX wants out #Jets

4. Next year this is very much possible.. Cowboys vs Eagles #Rex vs #Rob #Ryan 's (Rex would love to be in Philly where his father was loved)

Wow...

#225 boston_jet, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  6. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Um, no offense but incarcerated bob has knowingly lied about information just to try and be the first one to break the news. He's a liar and he's not trustworthy. You should probably know that before posting in huge bold letters that Rex wants out. Hilarious the way people will believe almost anything and just hop on that particular bandwagon. That shit is laughable.

#226 Barcs, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  7. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

How does incarcerated Bob have followers? The guy is a massive tool who has been proven wrong numerous times.

8. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Rex Ryan will be lucky if any pro team wants him as a head coach.

He's not exactly been doing a good job the last two years.

9. Cribb

Cribb New Member

The NFL has no problem with re-treads.

10. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

11. JETFIGHTERS

JETFIGHTERS Active Member

Something aweful has happened to the entire team. Rex has lost control somehow. The NYJs just don't have a good enough Oline and the RBs are average at best. Sanchez makes horrible dicisions often. No WRs at all. Its like none of the peices fit together at all.

12. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Didn't we just see this movie a year ago? Rex really needs to re-examine his management style or it will be a very long time between HC jobs should he get fired this year or next. These annual meltdowns have to register with Woody although we all know how much headlines means to the Owner. Now we're beginning to see why Rex was passed over in B'more. He's still learning on the job 4 years in.

13. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

Rex lost the locker room again, two years, two collapses, two years of his players running their mouths to the media.

Rex needs to go, this is an embarrassment at this point. What they did with Tebow is just pathetic, not a Tebow fan at all but this is just not done.

14. Tommy Gunnz

Tommy Gunnz Member

gotta love overreaction from fans. Sure, lets fire a coach who will have 1 losing season in 4 tries which include 2 afc championships. He has made the playoffs 50% of his tenure as Jets coach, lets fire him that makes sense!!!!

15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I just watched todays press conference------ugh ! There is zero accountability----guys should be playing for there jobs, Rex should say that " the quotes and back stabbing stops now and there will bve no more,,,,,he should say that NO ONES JOB is safe------I am sick of this same old BS,,, the pressers are all the same with the exact same answers ,,,it's old

16. Fightin'JetTitan

Fightin'JetTitan Active Member

.........and don't forget the classic "Rex says could be his best Jets team yet...!"

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-08-31/news/33525441_1_rex-ryan-jets-preseason-games

I still like Rex!

17. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Guys, incarcerated bob predictions from this summer: http://newyorkstateofsports.com/2012/07/23/incarcerated-bob-better-than-espn-or-a-complete-fraud/

http://nfldraftmonsters.com/news/is-incarceratedbob-a-complete-fraud/ (Nnamdi to the Jets, glad Bob got this one right!)

Guys, anyone of us could be incarceratedbob. It takes some sports knowledge, following the right guys on twitter. I do think he might have a source or two, but he misses so much. Educated guesses.

Anyways, why would Rex think he would get out and join another team immediately. It usually doesn't work like that, right?

18. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Or the first Jets coach ever to admit he "lost the pulse of the team."

Same coach who has regressed since the AFC title games. The same coach who's team went from 8-5 to 8-8 and missed the playoffs by playing embarrassingly bad the last 3 games last year. The same coach who's team can't shut up and can't stop criticizing each other, anonymously or not, to the media. The same coach who keeps making stupid guarantees and statements that fall short. The same coach who is 1-3 coming off a bye with 2 weeks to prepare for teams.

It's over for Rex.

19. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

This is a direct view into why he wasnt given the job in Baltimore. They knew what we have learned over the time Rex has been here.

20. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Please point out those "championships". That 50% is a misleading figure considering he's only been HC for 4 years and will have not only missed the playoffs the last two consecutive seasons, his teams have collapsed both times.

This is no longer an anomaly, its trending in a really bad direction. At least tell the truth about Rex instead of the fantasy that is those two "AFC Championships". I'm not sure if you got the memo, but the Jets lost BOTH of those games. Please stop pretending they were anything else but what they are. You can't ride losses into Canton unless you're Rex Ryan.

#240 Cman68, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012