Fire Mangini!!!!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Petrozza, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

I still believe in what i said.... Mangina just doesn't have it

2. uberchink

uberchink New Member

Me too. Our head coach doesn't have it. Our off. and def. coordinators are terrible most of the time. And I'm not saying this just because we lost.

3. chris5533

chris5533 Well-Known Member

I have to agree, our whole coaching staff is sub par.. its such a shame

4. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

how are the broncos a sorry team??? they came into the game a division leader...

i dont get it

5. TurkJetFan

LOL people call mangini a genious when we win a call for his head when we lose...lol the only thing inconsistent about this team is its fanbase

6. uberchink

uberchink New Member

ive seen his and his staff's flaws regardless of whether or not we win. but yeah, you're right about the majority of ppl here

7. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

The coaching staff isn't bad, they are inexperienced and they have a lot of new faces on the team at key positions. Let's cut them some slack.

8. thecolouroffire

thecolouroffire New Member

the whole team was lacking today, if any one needs to go its coles hes been playing seriously badly, missed every pass

9. TurkJetFan

i also love how certain fans post solely when we lose and then disappear for another month....lol its humorous

10. ToddisGod

ToddisGod Banned

come on please, look back and think forward playing buffalo, st louis, NE, tennesee and denver- and come out of 4-1 , would you have not taken that, get off the bridge- a first place team with a talented offense caught us napping a bit today, other then the F men everyone is guilty of this, NE got blown out today we still maintain the same lead and will still have chance to catch pittsburgh.
    RELAX RELAX

11. JoeWalton

I like to most more when we lose, because when we win I am too drunk celebrating to see the keyboard.

12. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

you are probably talking about me.... HAHAHA

Mangina is what he is... an average coach at best who got hired only because he was Belichicken's apprentice.

13. quadcityjetsfan76

I generally agree that the coaching staff lacks the know how to get the job done every game. However, based on the success this team has had this season in certain aspects of the game; there is no way this CS gets dismissed this year. The only one I see getting let go, if any, is Schotty, and that's because his playcalling has been terrible since day 1 in the Green and White.

14. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

OK. Save the fire mangini talk for when the seasons over. We're in 1st f'n place.... Schottenheimer called a horrendous game and Sutton was his same old self. The coordinators should go before Mangini.

15. JoeWalton

At the beginning of the season, if they told you 8-4 and First Place at this point, would you have taken it? That's why I'm not bitching.

16. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

he won coach of the week for perfectly raping the Titans, and then this happens so now he stinks?

wow.

Sutton still needs to go, they tried getting rid of him last year, so they don't want him around. Get rid of the guy who you tried to fire... but Mangini isn't the worst coach, he's 37, he still has room to learn.

17. thecolouroffire

thecolouroffire New Member

its a good record to walk away with and were still in the running for the play off's so there isnt much worry but the whole team seemed to be missing that spark today

18. JoeWalton

Sutton needs to call a more aggressive game. Maybe he doesn't have the quality man to man personnel to do it. I don't know.

19. Gubernaculum

Gubernaculum New Member

The Jets are winning in spite of Mangini... when they lose, his inadequacies become clear as day though.

20. Jetcane

Jetcane New Member

That's what I have seen, too.

When they have done well, i see good execution by the players, and not any brilliant schemes or strategies by the CS.

When they lose, the players certainly dont execute as well, BUT I never see any coaching moves to help them out.

And I hate that this fuck is on the radio post-game now criticizing the players.