Fins Thread

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Axel3419, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

I wasn't aware that complimenting an ex dolphin player was because of wearing green shades LOL

2. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]dEam90yXtvs[/YOUTUBE]

3. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

agree, and wait till they play each other.

4. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

From what I've watched, he looks pretty good at times...... when he's not getting pounded.

5. RochesterJet

RochesterJet Well-Known Member

Same shit different year. Bills and Dolphin fans proclaim their relevance through week 3; then the bottom falls out. You guys are as delusional as us Jets fans sometimes...Keep and even keel and if, IF you are hovering around .500 with 3-4 games to play then get excited.

Jets sweep the Bills this year split with fins and Pats. 4-2 in the division.

6. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Fuck this team. That's the way I'm feeling right now. How do you lose when Brady throws for 116 yards? How do you lose when you are up 17-3 at half?

We always find some stupid new way to lose games. We had some bad calls but for once it would be nice to play well enough for those not to matter.

We can lose to any team when our o-line is this bad. Just glad we aren't playing the Jaguars. But seriously, the Bucs could beat us.

7. Falco21

I honestly feel like Tannehill is killing you guys. He has something like 13 turnovers including interceptions and fumbles. He makes some bone head decisions that a rookie would usually make.

Again, your offensive line is bad, but I think Tannehill is really pulling you guys down. It seems you are a product of the free agency curse. You win free agency, you suffer in the season. It never fails

8. 74

74 Well-Known Member

how do you lose when Brady completed only 13 passes...

RT is just mediocre. shows flashes,good enough to keep around. bad enough to prevent you from going anywhere. It'll be 3 or 4 years before the organization figures that out.

9. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

My uncle and I (He's a Fins fan) were going nuts when I checked my ESPN app and saw they were up 17-3. Then I find out later they lost by two scores? What the hell? Play some damn defense.

10. husky71

husky71 New Member

It wasn't so much the Miami D, but most of the Patriots fans ( as well as the Fins fan that came to the game with my son and I) in my section couldn't believe that the Miami O went away from the run up the middle in the 2nd half. In the 1st half of the game, the Dolphins running game, especially up the middle was absolutely destroying the Patriots D. The Miami fans on Fin Haven are blaming their loss on the Refs but I read only a few posts that put the blame where it belonged, on the lap of the OC. With a continuation of the running game, a 'bad' call or two by the refs would never have mattered and the Fins would have won the game..

11. RubenDias

RubenDias Well-Known Member

Dont forget to pay Mike Wallace xd

12. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

The playcalling/adjustments have been awful the past 3 games

13. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

welcome aboard.

14. RubenDias

RubenDias Well-Known Member

tomorow we get to see the phins against a team we just got smashed pretty curious.

15. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I still can't believe we lost by 40 pts to anyone. WTF was that shit? The Phins will keep it close methinks.

16. Mitch_Dumstein

clazzy Dolphags harass one of their own teammates at their facility causing him to leave, apparently for good. Jonathan Martin a starter too....

Regis Philbin obviously has his team in full control

17. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Lmao. What a circus!

Wonder what the prank was, he'll probably be back. Who gets that asshurt over a prank?

18. Barcs

Barcs Banned

How stupid. I heard it was something like he sat down at the table with the other linesmen and they all instantly got up and moved to another table. What a puss! The Jets may get crucified by the media and bash each other from time to time, but at least they don't quit the team because they can't take a joke. All I gotta say is grow a set or find a new career.

19. Falco21

I wouldn't be so quick to judge with Martin. You all saying he's a pussy, need to lighten up some. If you read the story, he apparently is having severe problems with his mental health and his family. After leaving that day, he checked into a hospital and is now spending time with his family. None of you know what is going on in that man's life and it is very upsetting to see people say those things without knowing the entire story. Whether he is on the shitty dolphins or not, he is a man who is experiencing some very serious problems with his health and/or his family.

I hope he is ok and gets back in the swing of things. Some people don't cope as well with certain things as others do. Having family members deal with very hard problems in my life, so this hits home. Best of luck big guy!

20. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Thats a good point. Mental health problems arent a laughing matter, if that is indeed the case I hope he fixes his neuroses soon.