Dustin Keller vs Zach Miller

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by The Uniform Bomber, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

No all we can do is look at there numbers and make a judgement. You look at last year numbers and Zach Miller was the way better player and it wasn't close. Now does that mean this year his numbers will be better? We don't know. The point is until he puts up better numbers than Zach miller its assine to try an make a case Keller the better player. RIGHT NOW- you have to go with the player who put up way better numbers.

No you can try to distort the Facts all you want. No One would even argue who the better blocker was. Route running - Zach Miller who not as fast as Keller was able to dwarf Keller numbers because he runs better routes.( mkore consistant player) How else do you explain it. Third Keller saw less and less time in second half because his hands weren't that reliable (had alot of drops) So how in the world can you say his hands is as good as Zach miller.(because he a Jet right0

Your entitled to your opinion but the more facts you use to support your arguement, the more believable is that opinion.

I provided facts while you gave your homerism opinions. You lose.

#61 Raiderjoe, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  2. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Perhaps adult literacy classes are in order for you because instead of actually reading what I write, it seems more important to you to get in the last word or end posts with "You lose" in order to justify to yourself (and clearly no one else) that you are a supreme intellectual, and that I am a mental midget. You are aware that opinions don't require facts to prove them, right?

From the beginning (multiple times) I have said that it is my opinion, not that it is fact. Yet you continue to insist upon trying to factually prove something that doesn't require facts. I could tell you that its my opinion that Chad Pennington is a better QB than John Elway, and absolutely no one would agree with me (and they shouldn't). But I don't need to pull out some crazy pass efficiency stat to prove it, I just state that I think he's better, because that's what my opinion is.

So just keep on posting stuff, cool with me, I'll even let you have the last word. I agree with you. You think Zach Miller is better.

3. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

You do know yards don't equal anything right? I'll take the guy that acually SCORES.

4. bojanglesman

By the way, how could I have tried to distort facts when I haven't posted a single fact or number. Maybe I distorted my opinion. Is that possible? Why don't you go ahead and accuse me of breaking Hanson's jaw while you're at it.

5. NJRaider

NJRaider New Member

I didn't realize that yards are not important in football. Are you talking about the sandlot "2 completions is a first down" rulebook?

6. NJRaider

NJRaider New Member

I didn't want to say anything but none of us know where you were on August 5th...

7. bojanglesman

Come to think of it, I don't know where I was either.:)

8. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

You entitled to your opinion Dustin Keller is better. Thats pure fantasy. I know zach Miller is better player because the numbers bear that out. (Facts) Again until Keller puts up better numbers than zach Miller , there is no basis to make a bogus claim like that.
    Listen I don't post in the fantasy section(Jets) I would advise to post there. This is for serious football debate.

9. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

You post no facts or numbers because those numbers clearly show who the better player is- Zach miller. Opinion without facts, supporting those opinions , is BS.

10. Jam.

Jam. Banned

Is this the definition of irony?

11. bojanglesman

Hehe, that's nice. Listen, it was great talking to you, now buh-bye.

[​IMG]

12. Coach K

Coach K New Member

zach miller is the bestest Tight End

therefore

THE END

I WIN!

13. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Bye-Bye. Debating lesson 101. You want to win a debate on a topic. It helps to come with facts, supporting your position. You admitted you didn't do your homework.(came with no facts or stats) So again don't waste anyone time with your drivel. It all worthless.

14. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Lets see First zach Miller numbers were way better than Dustin Keller in 2008. Zach Miller is 15 months younger than Dustin keller. Again you want to make a claim that D Keller is better, he better put better numbers than zach miller. Until he does, you have no basis to make ignorant statements with no facts supporting those claims.

15. Sinq15

Sinq15 New Member

So your opinion of Russell getting 2 superbowl rings in the next 5 years is based on what facts?

16. Sinq15

Sinq15 New Member

I quoted the wrong post, sorry.

This is the quote I was responding to.

So your opinion (and don't give me prediction, a prediction is based on opinion) of Russell getting 2 superbowl rings in the next 5 years is based on what facts?

17. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

He will get cut when his rookie deal is up and become a good team's backup. I'm sure that's what he meant.

18. bojanglesman

Whether or not you want to continue being a troll and instigator, the fact still remains that you are a proud fan of the biggest laughing stock organization in the league, and quite possibly all of sports. And as a reflection of this, you are the biggest laughing stock here. Ask anyone. They will agree. But please, stay here, we would all miss your retardation if you left.

19. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

your kidding right? Trying to make a comparison between two players at a position. You don't think looking at the facts(stats) is very important

Its alot diffrent than the scenario your talking about. Russell winning two superbowls in the next five years. I can give you reasons why that is so. But its more subjective .

Have you ever seen me say that J Russell was better than Peyton manning right now.
    Of course not, the stats aren't even worth debating. In time J Russell JMO could be better than Peyton manning. There is nothing Manning can do better than Russell. Until Russell can put up better numbers, its all talk on my part.

For the millonth time. D Keller numbers are better than zach miller in 2009. Than you can talk,, but until that happewns there is no arguement who the better player is right now. Thats zach miller.

20. DHarris52

DHarris52 Active Member

You are a joke.