Dolphins fan checks in on the AFC East

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Dr. Love, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

All three spent one season with the fins!!

2. Dr. Love

Dr. Love Banned

Linehan was a loss.

The other 2? They were Saban's errand boys (like Mangini was for BB last year), it's his D. So we replace them with Capers, who, let's be honest, is a great DC, and Mularkey, who has some OC success in his recent past. DC is a big upgrade. OC, we'll see. I liked Linehan a lot.

NOW, SEAU? Please. He was injured and slow. Served his purpose last year helping the new guys.

Madison? You guys are thinking about Sam from 4 years ago. He was average at best last year and a horrible tackler. His replacement, Allen, has shut guys down for entire games. His problem is gambling too much and getting burned deep. Very coachable. He'll be a star CB on this team with Saban's scheme, WRITE IT DOWN. The typical east coast mook fan will see a guy get beat once and brand him for life. "Aw jeez, you'se guys see dat! What a bum!" Sorry, but I'll trust Nick Saban's opinion on if he's a good CB in our system.

Ricky was a loss. But Ronnie Brown will be the most productive runner in the Beast next year. Write that down as well.

BTW, why is it that I see Jetfan both mocking the opposition here for not being able to take it, and complaining that we used hurtful words? The cellar really affect you guys THAT much?

LMAO. Let's hope you guys can compete for Buffalo for 3rd place, and MAYBE win 6 games next year.

3. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Just like Nick Saban.

You asked a question and I answered it.
    Those three people did play a role in the Dolphins magical 9-7 almost-made-the-playoffs season.

4. Dr. Love

Dr. Love Banned

wut an idiot

?????????????

Call a MOD!!!!!!!!! Watch the name calling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Days for mocking how sites run.

#164 Dr. Love, May 28, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2005
  5. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Just let that Hate pour out, Dr. Love!

6. Dr. Love

Dr. Love Banned

Those three people did play a role in the Dolphins magical 9-7 almost-made-the-playoffs season.

uh, yeah, they were HUGE.

7. Dr. Love

Dr. Love Banned

No hate at all.

Look, when you're a fan of a team on the rise, poised to win their division, and rid of the Wannstedt/Fiedler years, there's LOTS of love.

8. Dr. Love

Dr. Love Banned

No clear thinkng Jet fan expects their team to break .500 their 1st year under Mangini and the rest of Boy Scout Troop 154.

9. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Seau- correct
    Madison- correct
    Allen- wrong (he's not that good)
    Brown- if healthy, by default he should be the AFC East's leading ground gainer and he better be- he was a 2nd overall pick

10. Dr. Love

Dr. Love Banned

So you agree with me.

Smart. I'm always right. Will Allen can tackle. That makes him better than Madison. Saban went right after the guy in FA, must be a reason.

11. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I think he's okay in coverage, is a good tackler for his position, and has terrible hands. That all adds up to mediocre starter. I doubt he's going to be a star in Miami.

12. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

comment on the post little boy...comment on the facts.

13. jaywayne12

Not, you didnt miss anything. Theres not reason you should feel you missed much while you were away.

Some guys were here selling stuff..and we said not. Not thank-you.

14. jaywayne12

And Dr. Love..what we have been trying to explain to you is that ms. feelthe pain used this and thats what we have been sarcastically quoting from ever since.

Now read the whole thread...and keep scoring with all the chicks with that name of yours.

EDIT: The virgin got banned? Too bad.

#174 jaywayne12, May 28, 2006
    Last edited: May 28, 2006
  15. dabrowsk1

dabrowsk1 Active Member

How many people came to Phins fan sites and said this last year?

Hey, feelthepain, you want to know why I reacted to you the way I did? It's because of crap like this.

I also love how Dr. Love in one post says one of the reasons everyone knew Saban was going to be good because he worked under BB. Yet in another post calls Mangini BB's errand boy, even though EVERYONE knew Mangini was BB's right hand man and BB took him everywhere he went. The hypocrisy and bullshit is just amazing.

16. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Why bother, fans like you don't care about football facts, just bias BS!!
    Most of the posters here refuse to accept the fact that the fins are good enough now to win the division. Most of you post with hate rather then, common sense. It's not like Miami has been the worst team in the division for years or we have the worst D in the league. But to listen to Jet fans there is no chance on gods green earth the Fins will win anything and it's all because you hate the fins nothing else.

I'm sick of the stupid BS that Jet fans spew here so I picked up the PFW 2006football preview just to see what an unbias view of the Dolphins would be.....note: (unbias:) "To view or judge WITHOUT favor one way or the other in reguards to a person,place or thing", you seem incapable of understanding the word, so I thought you needed the definition.
    You want to know why I believe the fins will be the best team in the division??? Here are some unbias opinions, that you Jet fans just can't seem to grasp.

Overall player Rankings at their positions according to PFW:

QB:

Daunte Culpepper....(8)

RB:

Ronnie Brown.....(23)

WR:

Chris Chambers.....(10)

TE:

Randy McMichael......(5)

C:

Seth Mckinney......(24)

OG:

Jeno James...........(10)

OT:

LJ Shelton.............(27)

DE:

Jason Taylor..........(2)
    Kevin Carter...........(16)

DT:

No player listed.

Inside LB:

Zach Thomas............(2)

Outside LB:

Channing Crowder............(25) * He's a MLB

Our secondary has no listings, because it was our weakness last year however three of our CB's made the top 30 Allen, Daniels and Poole.
    Thats 14 players on the fins that are among the top 30 players at their positions. 6 of those players are top ten at their positions. So as you will refuse to see our players while not all superstars are more then respectable.
    Now for the team (ovearall ratings) and season predictions:

NE: (6)..........10-6
    Miami: (8)......10-6
    Bills: (30).....5-11
    Jets: (31)......3-13

Miami's D was ranked 8th on their draft board for the fantasy league. By far the highest ranking in the AFC east!!

I think we can all agree season predictions and rankings mean squat!! However, there has to be some idea based on personnell and coaching staffs as to who should be the the favorites to win divisions and also based on the a relaitve idea of records, nothing set in stone just opinions based on the facts at hand. It would seem to me an unbias publication such as PFW doesn't share the Jet fans opinion of the status, direction, and talent that exists in Miami.

Oh I expect many retarded BS repsonses to this post, with excuses galore about how PFW si full of crap and they don't know what their talking about, all the really intelligent well thought out repsonses to come from the Bias bunch the permeate here. But us fin fans have an opinion from an unbias outsider something I haven't see you Jet fans produce to back up the crap you're dishin out. In the end PFW thinks the same as the rest of of Fin fans about the talent, coaching and direction of this team and to make sure we are all on the same page from here on out, I dare anyone......anyone to find a publication such as PFW, Street & Smith similar publications that agrees with the Jet fans and their "opinions" on the Dolphins. Guess what folks, you wont find it, cause it doesn't exist!!

17. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Don't group me with others, I could care less what others think. When I posted what I said about Saban I was able to generate facts to base my opinion on. Not just because I'm a fin fan!!

18. dabrowsk1

dabrowsk1 Active Member

I didn't group you with anyone. But I just wanted to give you an example of why I initially reacted the way I did. It is because of trolls like Dr.Love. And I already offered an apology in a previous post.

Maybe you should relax a little. There are Phins fans that are constant posters on this site. There are Buc, NE, and Pitt fans that post here all the time. Not everyone here is looking for a fight. And if you really don't like this site just don't post here.

19. Dirtywater

Dirtywater 2005 Award Winner: Best non-Jets fan poster/Best S

Well, I answered you point by point and am still waiting for a response. It seems that when I answered you with no hate or 'bias bs', all I got was ignored. You can't have it both ways. :beer:

20. silent scream

silent scream Well-Known Member

Oh shit! Where's SundayJack? He better watch his step now that Raiderjeaux is a mod. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.