Dolphins 0-2

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by danaaprildarren, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

It would have been an awful two minute drill.....except they got the ball back with 3:20 or so on the clock.

Only Chad needs 3 minutes to run the two minute drill down to a Pick in the endzone to end the game.......

2. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Right. But now that the film is out...they are back to five....Kind of the point.

On a good team he can get you to 9 or 10 and a playoff berth....

And an early exit.

3. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

But...

Chad is a WARRIOR and he has the INTAGIBLES!!!

1 year wonders.

4. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

That's what people said last year, too. You guys had Chad Henne in there by mid season, how did that go? You can't base your argument on predictions, it makes you look silly. Chad led them to 11 wins last year with no good WRs. When Ted Ginn Jr is your best guy, you're doing it with mirrors in your passing game.

An "early exit" was pretty much a miracle, considering we had a better team and the great Brett Favre and we didn't even make an entrance. People have had film on Chad since 2002 and he keeps winning and going to the playoffs. After four trips and two division titles it's no longer a coincidence.

5. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

are you redefining what 1 year wonders means? if not, it doesn't apply to Chad.

you, on the other hand, would be a one post wonder, except you've never even had one good post.

6. Phear

Phear New Member

I do not wish chad to be hurt, but the guy plays in our div so no, i do not wish him any success. doesn't matter if we play them or not, them winning has an impact on our team, so i root for him to lose every time hes on the field as long as he wears that sissy uniform.

7. ........

........ Trolls

I think he was talking about the Dolphins in general with Chad at the helm. At least, I hope so. If he thinks last year was Chad's only good season, he hasn't been a fan long.

8. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

even still it is a ridiculous argument. plenty of teams have drop offs from year to year. you can't deem the Dolphins a one hit wonder unless they fail to have equal success over several seasons. if not, all teams are generally one hit wonders, so the term becomes meaningless, especially as an insult.

9. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

Totally agree, it's also no coincidence that Chad's numbers in the playoffs are a far cry from his numbers during the regular season in many post season games.

If you have a decent team with a relatively healthy Chad you have an excellent chance to make post season. You have little chance of your QB leading a comeback or taking you through the gauntlet of playoff teams by lifting his game and making game changing plays.