Did Pace really say this???

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by John127, Oct 13, 2009.

1. The_W

The_W Banned

I'm not saying it's that different, we're just not running the "Wildcat". Like I said, Brian Schottenheimer introduced the Seminole to our offense already back in 2006, th year we drafted both Leon Washington and Brad Smith. You guys started to use the Wildcat just last year.

2. ebozzz

ebozzz Banned

Noted! We shall see, won't we? :grin:

3. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

Here's the deal. The Dolphins aren't that good a team. There pass D sucks everyone scores points on them over the top as did we. The one thing the Dolphins do good is run the ball.

Pace and the rest of our loud mouth D acts like there shit doesn't stink. Pace was suspended for drugs comes back and plays like a jacked up idiot with no descipline and has the balls to make a dumb comment about a team that outright dominated our D.

Facts 413 Yards vs 309. 9 for 14 on third down vs 4 for 11. 33.35 seconds of TOP vs 26.25.

Without a total BS PI call this game isn't close. The thing that should piss every Jets fan off is listening to all the BS about how great our D is and than in a critical game on Monday night with all their peers in the NFL watching, our D was bitch slapped on national TV while we watched that disgrace of a celebrity ownership celibrating their victory.

Miami is 2 & 0 in division games we are now 1 & 1. We had an opportunity to put some real distance between ourselves and our main rivals. Just like last year when we had the opportunity the team went into fetal position. Most of the guys from last year are still here. Pace is one of those guys as is Rhodes. It's time for them to STFU and play big in big games.

4. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

That's the truth. 100 percent correct. Time to step up, big time, if they want that Top 5 in the league title.

5. ebozzz

ebozzz Banned

In the majority of posts that I am seeing, there has not been any name calling by Dolphins fans. I can't say the same is true of our counterparts.....

6. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Long story short, this is a JET fan forum, thus giving JETS fans a place to vent/say whatever they want, so my little rant is certainly not directed at them. It really wasn't at you in particular neither, so why the guilty conscience?

7. ebozzz

ebozzz Banned

:rolleyes:

My conscience isn't guilty at all. Maybe yours is? You know we get Jets fans at Finheaven all the time. You have probably been there yourself as you certainly knew the name, right? The bottom line is that this is a forum for expressing opinions. I have every right to post mine just as you do as long as I do so with a certain amount of decorum. I've done that. If I hadn't, I would have been banned already. Got it?

8. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

what are you getting mad about? I know about Fin Haven because it's been mentioned on this site. Sorry, I don't feel the need to join an opposing team's message board, I really don't care that much. Why I would have a guilty conscience really, i guess, you would know. My original mini-rant wasn't directed at you, I figured the Phin fans would know who they are, but thanks, i guess, for getting angry about it.

9. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

pace needs to pipe down.... he should be embarassed they couldnt stop the wildcat, especially since he had 3 or 4 missed tackles

10. ebozzz

ebozzz Banned

:rofl: You are TOO funny! Where do you see me getting angry? Did I type in all caps (yelling)? No. Did I use profanity? No. What exactly did I do to indicate that I was angry? Please, explain that to me.

All I did was highlight some of your quote where it appears that you threw a blanket over all of the Dolphins fans that have been posting on this board since the end of the game. I have no reason to be angry. We won the game. Make sense?

11. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Explain why I would think you're angry: that's pretty simple actually.
    1) You basically highlighted my whole post the color of red, which doesn't usually express a happiness.
    2) You underlined part of my post, which I'm still trying to figure out why.
    3) Those two aspects alone should prove my point, I don't think the red highlight or the underlining were really that necessary.
    I don't get into message board fights, they're about as useless as pissing into the upwind. My OP was more directed at the Phin fans like your buddy HenneontheRocks but since you took up the cause, I really don't know what to say.
    Like I said from the beginning, there are no sour grpaes on my end, you won the game, and like I txted my good buddy right after the final whistle, congratulations. See you in 3 weeks.

12. ebozzz

ebozzz Banned

So that you would SEE why I responded to the initial post that started all of this.

To EMPHASIZE the fact that you in fact did call out Dolphins fans that have been posting here lately.

I don't think that it was necessary for you to post what you did about the Dolphins fans that have been posting here. And, your two points didn't prove anything.

Then you should have said, "Henneontheroscks, you are making Dolphins fans look bad."

3 weeks it is! I posted this in another thread but I will say it again. All that I will predict is that it will be a very hard fought game. The outcome will be decided on the field and not the media & forums.....

13. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

ok, uncle, you're right. This really isn't that important. BTW: thanks for analyzing every word of my post. I'm gonna walk around today feeling very special.

#233 guinness77, Oct 14, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  14. RockyMtnPhinFan

RockyMtnPhinFan New Member

I like chatting it up with folks who love their team.....and you guys surely qualify. This is a QB rivalry that will last for YEARS. I have the same user name over at Finheaven and invite you guys to come over and chat it up too. Although you will notice you can't get away with as much profanity. Just some friendly rivalry smack talk.......good times!

15. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Wow, a response that didn't require a whole page of bantering. Three weeks, man, should be a doozy. See you then.:up:

16. Mike4Jets

Mike4Jets New Member

The defense let us down big time, but I'm having a much harder time believing in the O-line, who are hurting us in every game. Where are the holes, the blocks, the pass protection?

17. Al13

Al13 Member

even if it produces 7.7 yards per freakin play, i don?t believe it, calvin pace should just shut the fuck up and play ball, there is a rematch in 3 weeks with us and maybe this time he won?t get blown up by our FB all game long

18. Al13

Al13 Member

blown coverage ? he just ran by revis with a great route, he was beat, it happens to the best of them, he is still an elite cb in this game but give credit where credit is due, that was a great route by ginn

19. Al13

Al13 Member

but the good news for the jets is they play the bills and raiders the next 2 weeks, i like the fact that the raiders game is on the road though, so you travel all way back to the west coast

20. ebozzz

ebozzz Banned

You are very special..... :grin: