Devil's Advocate: Assuming Bowles gets fired at the end of the season- Who do you want?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by gordy, Oct 3, 2016.

1. IsmokePot

IsmokePot Active Member

Really wish I had it on me to do that pal. You don't like my coaching suggestions so "root for another team". " suck my cock".

2. DaBallhawk

DaBallhawk Well-Known Member

When did Bowles become a bad coach all of a sudden? Wasn't he coach of the year candidate last season? Suddenly he should be fired? I mean there are a lot of things I disagree with as far as how he manages the team depth chart wise and whatnot, being so loyal these old washed up players that clearly are over the hill and just pure garbage (Cromartie, Pace). But overall he's a good HC. He has all the traits you're looking for in a good headcoach. You want him fired and...replaced by WHO? Who is going to come in and do a better job? And based on what? You said the same thing last year when Todd came in, now you want him gone and the next guy that's available to take over? Give me a break. A lot of frustrations, that's all.

Calm down and get over it, Bowles is not going anywhere. Nor should he. All our issues are absolutely player related. Our players suck right now, they make too many mistakes. He even said the calls that get our DB's in trouble, where we give up bigplays, are about as simple as it gets. You can't fix that shit by swapping headcoaches. These guys need to get their heads out of their asses and step up or look for a different occupation. Football is not for everybody.

3. Jay Bizniss

Jay Bizniss Well-Known Member

30 days ago, Bowles was the second coming.

[​IMG]

4. cbman13

cbman13 Well-Known Member

I'd be pretty surprised if he's canned...... he did well last year and that caused over inflated hopes for this season.....

5. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

You do have the option. Believe me when I say, no Jet fan will miss you should you decide to root for another team.

Your options fucking suck. For the love of God, you really said Mooch as a coaching option. Avatar looks like a tranny that recently grew a beard.

nevbeats319 likes this.
  6. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

coach of year my ass..he had a powder puff schedule and and no injuries and a completely remade scendoary and he still couldn't beat buffalo even once..he has never been a good coach since he got here, he looks and acxts like a cigar store indian..totally emotionless. you really wonder if he even knows where he is on sundays standing on that sideline.

Footballgod214 likes this.
  7. nevbeats319

nevbeats319 Well-Known Member

Other then coughlin who is going to die of age soon, your list is a bunch of coaches who have been out of the nfl for a decade. Did you really put herm friggin Edwards?

I rarely log in to post, but your stupid post made me angry and looking at your stupid picture is extremely painful to look at, put the crack pipe down.

MJK and abyzmul like this.
  8. BigSnacks54

BigSnacks54 Well-Known Member

If he continues to start Fitzpatrick until the end of the season close to it, then he should be fired, period. Patience is valuable when a coach doesn't display incompetence... starting Fitzpatrick until week 14 , 15, or 16 , while preaching accountability is the definition of hypocrisy and incompetence.I'd want someone along the lines of Todd Haley.

9. Nesquik

Nesquik Well-Known Member

BOWLES, u guys are ridiculous, u admit to schedule being brutally difficult but still want them to come out with the win with teams that are better than us lmao, funny. CIN, KC, and SEA would have ALL been considered better at the start of the season and in fact were better than us last year(all playoff teams). And u still expect him to win with clearly an overrated secondary and Ryan Fitzpatrick as his QB. Really? Revis has lost it and our number one priority this year in the draft is to finally draft a CB worth a damn in the 1st. After Revis HOF, K.Wilson bust, D.Milliner all-time bust, lets hope the next guy is more like Revis than those 2 clowns.

10. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

Why does the thread title start with the phrase "Devil's Advocate" ?

11. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I think ISP has been smoking the synth weed instead of the natural stuff we used to smoke back in the day..

12. Gremlin

Gremlin Well-Known Member

Jim Schwartz - This defense is a perfect fit for what he does and has done. Would be intrested to see who he wants as OC but that would also depend on who will be under center for us.

Having said that........I'm still on the Bowles bandwagon and short of him going 4-12 or under I don't see the reason to change things up.

13. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Seems more like he's snorting bath salts.

Jake and Cman68 like this.
  14. JetDynasty

JetDynasty Active Member

Bill cowher please

15. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I explained why your points, while valid, aren't relevant, which isn't the same as deflecting them. Yeah, if things don't improve we'll eventually fire Bowles. But the time to consider that would be at the end of his third year, which is way different from what the majority of posters on this thread are calling for.

16. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Remember the last time our owner fired a young HC for veteran HC in order to win now? Because he was 80 years old?

17. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

How is another fire Bowles thread playing Devil's Advocate?

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  18. IsmokePot

IsmokePot Active Member

Yes, the main reason I can't stop being a fan of the jets is because I am worried other Jets fans would miss me. My my you are a tard. You think I give 2 shits about other Jets fans? Most are the lowest of the low as far as NFL fans go.

My options suck? sure they do. Many have already chimed in all over the board and on this thread hoping for Gruden or Cowher; mcdaniels as well. As for Mooch, yea he had a rough time with a shit Lions team but the job he did in San Fran speaks for itself. Mooch ever did want to coach agsin he would be signed quick by an NFL team. As stated in my original post they are mostly retired and long shots..

19. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

We all know how this is gonna turn out........woody hires mcdaniel from the pats. LOL

20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Mike Ditka would whip this team into shape.