Defend him now

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DarrelleRevis.Human?, Jan 1, 2012.

1. hendersg

hendersg New Member

Thank you......Sanchez is a dog as a starting QB and will never amount to anything more than what we see today. He doesn't possess the physical characteristics or intelligence to warrant 3 or 4 more years of waiting. At best he's a capable backup for some other team. Please pull the trigger and get Manning in here now. Re-tool the o line and defense and we're right back where we were last year....

2. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

I think the window has closed already.
    This team needs an overhaul and a few years before it will be anywhere near Superbowl contender.

3. fltflo

fltflo Active Member

Year four, with the new OC and system, Mark needs more time to absorb and learn the system. He will be ready to show the world he is a starting QB next year, fifth year is a charm.....

OR Forth year,

Wow we thought Scotty was bad, this new OC makes Scotty look like genius,,,,,Mark is really gotten worst with all his picks and dumb throws, and it all because the new OC doesn't know his ass form his elbow....

4. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

I re-watched our first game vs Dallas, and am really wondering where our QB went?

26 of 44 for 335 2TD 1INT

I don't understand what the hell happened.

Anyway for everyone posting "Sanchez sucks, get rid of him!" NAME A REPLACEMENT!
    And don't give me that "anyone is better" bullshit.

5. DarrelleRevis.Human?

DarrelleRevis.Human? Well-Known Member

This ^

I believe this aswell. He can NOT carry a team when it's down, and thats what a QB should be able to do in this pass driven era. He should be able pick up the slack when other areas aren't doing well and help carry the team.

But he doesn't, the D is always having to bail us out or the past 2 years the running game and the D. Which takes me back to what has already been preached. He's never been required to take a game over, just mange it, that's all, and in 3 years he has been unable to do that.

His football IQ is soooooooooo low.

He regresses it's what he does.

6. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

If we pull the trigger on manning (who according to sny is having trouble throwing) we porbably wont have money/picks to rebuild all out holes. We have to choose wisely this season because guessing on manning and being wrong puts in a deep hole for years to come. IT would probably be easier to rebuild the rest of the team, let this average qb who was part of 2 championship game runs stay with them (bring someone in to compete though), and look for a qb later while the rest of the team is strong/young