Deadspin: male Jet fan punches woman in fight at MetLife Stadium (with video).

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Mr. Green Pants, Oct 21, 2013.

1. BleedGreen89

BleedGreen89 Well-Known Member

some people on this thread really make me wonder...hey you know that guy didnt do enough to defend himself he should have raped her too to really show her whats up (eye roll)

2. Bellows1

Bellows1 Well-Known Member

I'm trying to defend the guy in my mind, but he pretty much got his ass kicked by a girl... so fuck him.

3. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

In no way should there be a defense for the guy.

Prior stabbing record and jail sentence in the 90s, serving alcohol to minors in 2011? He's a trouble maker.

4. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

He hit her once. Should he have pushed her instead yeah obviously but what you just said is ridiculous.

Just because you have a vagina doesn't make you exempt from blame. She thought she could get away with hitting the 6 5 giant because she's a girl.

He didn't play by the norm and it blew up in her face. If a guy her size went up to him and did what she did would you have any problem with him hitting her?

5. Milliner is your Mommy

Stabbing record sure but serving alcohol to minors? Every bartender ever.

Any speeding tickets on that rap sheet.

The guy is there with his mom. Its not like he punched her in the face without reason.

6. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

I agree with the common occurrence of serving alcohol to minors, but it's just an add-on to his prior history of trouble making.

I just don't see, based off video evidence, that it called for him to punch her square in the face. You're a grown man, learn to walk away or call for authority to step in.

Now he, and his parents who are being sought out for interviews, have a headache on their plates that could have been easily avoided.

7. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

Oh they are too worried about funneling people out of the stadium like cattle and making sure you dont go out the wrong exit or go past the yellow barricades!

8. Milliner is your Mommy

He was walking away and they followed them out. Thats according to the guys mom's account who was there with him the whole time. She could be stretching the truth a bit to protect her son but he was walking as the girl ran up and shoved him.

9. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

Hahah good one!

10. Donttasemebro

Donttasemebro Well-Known Member

I'm not OK with hitting women ever but if you (man or woman) attack a drunk goon at a sporting event and don't expect to at least get popped you're an idiot. Fuck both of them.

11. Donttasemebro

one glance at this drunk mook and any sane person knows what they're dealing with and walks the other way.

When the guy from Siegfried and Roy got attacked by the tiger, who did you blame? The tiger or the guy fucking around in the tiger cage?

12. egelband

egelband Well-Known Member

just getting into that situation was the dumbest thing...drink quietly. or hoot and holler sober. doing both ends up in trouble.

13. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

They updated the story to show Rex Ryan in a picture with this guy as if to say Rex took a picture with this guy after he know he was a criminal.

I hate the fucking media.

What assholes...

14. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

i have one more home jet game to go to this year and i just might do it in the opposing teams jersey.....

i'll be patient and see what female jet fan wants to start something. ;)

15. ibleedgreen7476

This whole country is full of people like you, who judge people without knowing anything. He stabbed two people and one died, so he was clearly getting jumped, if you kid was in that situation would you want people to judge him, 20 years after because of it? And serving alcohol to a minor? Cmon now, guy was a bartender, underage kids sneak in all the time, you've prolly bought a drink for someone under 21 and not even known it.

But hey, the girl who got hit and clearly started and made the thing psychical ,lets all defend her no matter what. God forbid she's actually held accountable for her actions. Just remember if this story is a male jets fan decking a male patriots fan who came at him and his mother, it would be a non story.

16. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

How do you know he was clearly getting jumped?

17. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

"and suspected woman beater"

Man they are just piling this shit on now.

The JETS have been on such a high and the media was just waiting...
    Like sharks, this is a feeding frenzy now.

The NY Media the biggest Circus in all of NY

18. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

He didn't seem too concerned about his safety and well-being (for those tossing down the "self-defense" card) at any point in that video. Pretty sure he was smiling and laughing just about the entire time. At no point was he in any serious danger. And obviously, given his past, we're talking about a guy with a propensity for violence.

I wonder what the consensus here would be if they weren't wearing NFL duds and this happened in a mall or something. Pretty sure a lot of you wouldn't be so quick to defend this obvious POS.

19. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

The New York Jets: The wifebeaters team of choice.

20. Donttasemebro