Deadspin: male Jet fan punches woman in fight at MetLife Stadium (with video).

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Mr. Green Pants, Oct 21, 2013.

1. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

wow, she is a statistic if there wasn't witnesses. That is stupid.

2. jpmart2

jpmart2 New Member

'Hard Knocks' parody on Funny Or Die

Probably not the right forum for this, but speaking of videos, check out this 'Hard Knocks' parody with a pee-wee football team on Funny Or Die. Jerry from Parks & Recreation plays Rex Ryan-type coach. Pretty funny.

Go to Funny Or Die and search 'Little Knockers'. (yes seriously). There are 3 episodes.

3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

So this allan1 character really is a tough guy after all.

4. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

I don't understand the uproar. A woman was punched in the face in my section last year (really hard) and she was more defenseless than the one in the video, and it did not get national attention. I'm telling you this woman got clocked and her eye socket was destroyed. The guy had to have been coked up or something, but why all of the sudden is this an uproar? It's terrible it happened, but what makes this different?

5. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

Gotta agree here.

6. Jets Esq.

Jets Esq. Guest

I just read that the man who allegedly punched the female Patriots fan served time in prison for a fatal stabbing in the 1990s.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ly-punching-female-pats-fan-article-1.1491864

If that link doesn't work- it's a NY Daily News article, google New York Daily News Jets fan punch, or whatever, and you should find the article that way.

The article says he's a "super fan", a season ticketholder, and that he has a mobile van decked out in Jets colors with logos all over it.

I still think that this would be a hard case to prosecute because the video doesn't seem to contradict the idea that it was self-defense.

7. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

I bet all you guys who are being outraged over this hit would in a different situation bitch about equal rights and how this same girl MUST be treated the same as a man.

Fuck this double standard. This drunk chick instigated a fight and assaulted a person. The person was acting in self defense and stopped the attack without exceeding necessary force.

The attacker (the drunk Brady groupie) got what the attacker deserved. End of story.

8. Mr. Green Pants

I think that dudes looking to excuse laying a haymaker on a woman have some issues. There are very few man vs. woman, self-defense situations that require such a response. Legally, the dude may be in the clear, but he's an asshat for doing that.

#128 Mr. Green Pants, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  9. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

I must say I would never do it but woman should not attack men and have no consequences. She obviously is fighting him and is not 100% innocent here.

Not defending the guy because as I say there are plenty of ways to defend yourself like pick her up and prevent here from punching you by holding her.

Also in the daily news article the mother claims that the alleged punchee threw blood at her and that is what caused the punch. Hard to justify extreme violence, but some people go crazy defending family.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

#129 SienaSaints, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  10. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

It may of certainly helped fan behavior but the attendance being down can be attested to just how overpriced everything is. At some point, i wish a line would be drawn on how much these owners and rape the fans on prices. Its sad that just getting a parking pass literally can cost 40-50+ dollars. That is literally insane just to park your car before you even try to get into the event itself. It certainly has become a rich mans game but most fans will still try to go so i dont think it will ever get any better.

11. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

So would your opinion change if she was a little taller and 30 lbs heavier? This is such a double standard these days. If women want equal rights in almost everything, the double standard has to go out the window. Im glad she got popped. The scum bag Pat fan deserved it. Next time she can have a little more respect and not pick a fight wearing opposing teams gears and starting drama. Save that for that shit hole Foxborough where she may have some of her own fans to back her up. The video clearly shows her aggressively going after the guy as he is trying to retreat. The only reason she even pursued him and agitated the fight further was because she figured she was safe to do whatever she wants because she is "female". The dumb broad learned her lesson....

12. Mitch_Dumstein

The beating their girly quarterback took on the field should have been enough for girly drunken chowderheads like blondie. No need for them to act like arrogant aggressive drunks on the way out, accost some guy obviously just trying to avoid their assaults and receive another beating

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

13. Kentucky Jet

Kentucky Jet Active Member

She put her hands on him first!

In any court that gives rise to a self-defense issue. Morality has no place in a street fight! You fight to win and go home safely. She posed a threat to a guy who was already being hit by a few people. Maybe he should have thrown flowers at her but none were available. We are not talking about a poor , defenseless woman retreating to avoid a physical confrontation. This woman was attacking him !

Women today serve in the Army and fight! This is a different era then when most of us grew up. If a woman wants to fight and is demonstrative of it, she got what she wanted!

14. feldspar

feldspar Member

Yeah, I read that he stabbed a 17-year-old boy to death in a pizza parlor in 1992. He only did three years for that. I guess his father was a police sergeant, and that's why he got preferential treatment, according to the victim's father.

15. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

16. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

I didn't even watch the video, thinking it's just the same retarded bullshit that goes on in almost every crowd of 80,000 people....... but this morning it even made the local Jacksonville news:shit:

17. joe

joe Well-Known Member

18. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]5DtJ6A0LDA0[/YOUTUBE]

19. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Of course you don't know what he might have been saying to her before she went after him, but you know he was just acting in self defense.

A guy who already got a slap on the wrist for stabbing someone to death prior to this must be in the right this time though...

20. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Probably because there isn't a video out there about it. I would bet that a video of a woman getting clocked in the manner you described would get national attention.