Damontre Moore Cut...SIGN THIS BEAST!

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Nesquik, Dec 11, 2015.

1. LIJetsFan

LIJetsFan Active Member

No doubt this is Rex think. As for Mac and Co, please, just say no to the circus. The bold is one reason teams make draft and FA mistakes.

2. Nesquik

Nesquik Well-Known Member

I think he was cut for a number of reasons, 1 for some penalties he's had recently but that can be coached up. 2 obviously for the altercation against his greedy teammate Jenkins but that just sounds dumb and if anything he's the IK in this situation. 3 Coughlin probably just wants to shake the locker room up similar with us cutting Couples or however u spell he was too irrelevant for me to ever remember.

I'm just saying I'd sign him we need more youth on this team and need to take advantage of situations like this, young talent doesn't usually come available this late in the season .

3. Nesquik

Nesquik Well-Known Member

Cullen Jenkins must be a disrespectful mf... first the trash talk with Marshall and now this, this story is hilariously stupid at the same time stupid on both parts. I'd still sign him tho...

4. joe

joe Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

No thanks
    [​IMG]

And Cullen Jenkins double dipping on a gift is a pos himself.

5. DaBallhawk

DaBallhawk Well-Known Member

Didn't Bowles just cut this pass rusher who started a fight over a similar thing? Why would he go out of his way to bring that type of guy in again? It's not happening. That said, why wasn't Jenkins punished for stealing the guy's headphones? I know it's probably some sort of rookie hazing or ganging up on the young guy but he should be punished as well.

6. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Right now it seems like the team has great chemistry, why throw an obviously troubled player in the mix and chance destroying the chemistry. He had multiple issues, not just this one.